𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It didn't take long for me and Maddy to make up after the blowout on Halloween

It didn't take long for me and Maddy to make up after the blowout on Halloween. We both agreed that we should have handled the situation differently and just like every time we fell out, we forgave each other and moved on.

We were getting high at my place when she came up with the brilliant idea to go get matching tattoos. I wasn't too sure on it at first since we obviously weren't old enough but after she told me that she knew a guy, I was down for it.

She seemed to forget to let me in on who this guy was though. It wasn't until we arrived at the store that it became clear, Ashtray was this guy in question.

"You could have told me it was Ashtray," I muttered as I followed her into the back.

"I knew you would back out if I did though," she  shrugged.

Ashtray was just scrolling through his phone when we entered the back. He looked up at us with a scowl, "The fuck you two want?"

"We want to get matching tattoos," Maddy informed with a smile.

Her smile quickly faded though at Ashtray's snarky response, "You guys not worried you gon fall out again?"

"Can you do them or not?" I asked dryly, taking no notice of his dig.

"Depends what you want," he shrugged to which Maddy pulled out a picture she had found online of a lower back tattoo that simply said 'LOVE ME'.

I had stupidly let her take full control of the decision in my high state and although I had now sobered up I knew I couldn't back out of it. I just reminded myself that it would be low enough down my back that hardly anyone would even see it.

"Tramp stamps? How classy," Ash scoffed as he looked between us.

I just rolled my eyes at him, not bothering to argue since there was some truth in his words. I knew I would probably regret it in a couple years time but at least it would hopefully be a funny memory to look back on.

Ashtray said he needed some time so set up and get the stencils ready so we excused ourselves from the back. Maddy went to grab a drink and some snacks whilst I went over to Fezco at the counter.

"Hey Fez, you good?" I smiled over at him.

He shot me a weak smile back as he nodded, "I've been better, honestly."