𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It had been a while since the carnival and I'd seen Cleo a handful of times since then

It had been a while since the carnival and I'd seen Cleo a handful of times since then. Each time was at the store when she'd come to pick up or just see Fezco. We kept our conversations short, throwing a few insults but nothing more than that.

The biggest interaction we had was probably when I walked in on her showing photos of her halloween costume to Fezco. Letting curiosity get the best of me, I also had a look at her phone screen.

The picture was of a two piece costume made of gold feathers displayed on a mannequin. I couldn't tell what she was supposed to be but the costume was definitely bold.

"Is that seriously what you're wearing?" I scoffed at the sight of the costume.

A frown appeared on her face as she spoke, "Yea. What's wrong with it?"

"You're gonna look like Big Bird," I chuckled causing Fezco to also let out a small laugh at my observation.

Cleo's pout only became more exaggerated as her eyes darted between us, "I made this costume myself."

Fezco's laugh soon halted as his eyes widened, "Forreal? You know we only playing witchu Kiki, I'm sure it'll look good in person."

I didn't say anything but in my head I was agreeing with Fez. Although I made a joke about it, the costume did look kinda dope.

And we were both proven right once Cleo appeared at the halloween party. We spotted her approaching from afar because of the wide gold wings that forced everyone to make way for her.

"Happy halloween, boys!" she grinned as she plopped into the small space between us on the couch.

"Yo, you really know how to make an entrance," Fez chuckled to her.

I just shook my head, amused as her smile grew. "Well Halloween is my favorite holiday so it only seems right," she giggled.

It was clear by her giddy tone that she was already intoxicated from alcohol. She couldn't stop laughing as her and Fez conversed together whilst I just sat wordlessly smoking a blunt.

After a little while Rue came over looking awkward as hell. She let out a small cough before stammering, "Hey guys."

Me and Fezco exchanged a short glance as we both were thinking about the last time Rue showed up at our place, clearly struggling with withdrawals as she tried to scream the door down.

Cleo must not have known about it since she looked confused at Rue's stiffness as she said, "Hey Rue-Rue, is everything okay?"

"Yea, I just need to apologise to Fezco," she smiled weakly to which Fez nodded, "Aight, cmon kid. Let's go talk."