𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

"Oh my god, ok Yakichi-Chan!" I yelled as I giggled. Yakichi was grabbing my wrist and pulling me to my high school, Aoba Johsai's volleyball game.

'That girl is going to be the death of me.' I thought to myself, jokingly. We made it to the game, got our seats, put our shit down, and watched them warm up.

"Do you see all those hot boys down there?!" Yakichi squealed. I don't care much for boys but I looked anyway. I looked back at her and shrugged my shoulders, "C'mon you know that I don't care much for boys, Yaki-Chan". She looked disappointed but soon shrugged it off

------~Time Skip~------

The game had ended and the boys were going to the locker rooms to change back to their normal clothes and that's when, it happened...

I tripped over my untied shoe, just to land on Toru Oikawa's shoulder and fell into his arms. "Ow...fuck" I cursed and he only commented "Nice language" he said sarcastically, meanwhile I was trying to get out of his arms.

He gently put me down as i waited for my feet to touch the ground, which they soon did. He started snickering which made me angry "The fuck are you snickering at, shittykawa" I spoke while his fangirls were glaring daggers at me ,and Yaki-Chan was being no help, just standing there squealing.

"Hey Iwa-Chan, this your sister of something?" the boy who he was calling too turned around to look at him.

------~Iwa's POV~------

"Hey Iwa-Chan, this your sister or something?" Oikawa asked. 'The hell is he talking about' I thought to myself, confused.

I turned around to see what he was going on about just to see him standing next to a girl. She looked angry too so I ran over and hit him in the head "SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO GO HOME! And no, she's not at all related to me" I responded

------~Your POV~------

The boy hit Oikawa in the head yelling something and while he was, he had bumped into me and I fell onto the gym floor.

"Shit!" I yelled as I fell, Oikawa helping me up off the ground. "Hey, miss. You okay?" The boy asking me as I slowly nodded my head "I think, as long as I'm not dead right now." I replied sarcastically.

He chuckled and proceeded "My name is Hajime Iwaizumi you can just call me Iwa though, this is Toru Oikawa" he pointed at Oikawa while he smiled and waved. I looked between Oikawa and Iwaizumi and commented "You two don't look compatible at all" I said while Iwaizumi laughed and Oikawa looked hurt.

"I'm Y/n L/n."

--------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hey. I jus finished the Kuroo x Reader (update: I UNPUBLISHED THAT SHIT) and this is the Oikawa x reader, hope ya enjoy and decide to share
487 words

Author Out~