𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

"I live the next block over actually"

The boy said with surprise laced in his sweet voice, looking at me with a smile plastered onto his handsome face. That smile brought butterflies to my stomach for some reason and I was slightly confused by this but accepted it. "Maybe we could visit each other sometime?" I suggested to the beautiful boy right next to me.

"Yeah! Of course!" Oikawa yelled excitedly at me which made me flinch at his sudden shout. But I just couldn't help but smile slightly at his child-like behavior. We pulled into the apartment that I lived in and grabbed our bags then headed inside.

I unlocked the front door, went inside, and put my bag on the kitchen island as Oikawa did the same. "Umm... so what do you want to do?" I ask as I turn around to face him which was a mistake, because as soon as I did he grabbed my chin with his index finger and thumb as he leaned down so our faces were extremely close, to the point where our noses were brushing against each other and then put his hand on my waist. Even if I hadn't turned around, I'm sure that he would have still pulled something.

"Why anything, as long it's fun, cutie" Oikawa spoke in a low tone, causing me to blush a deep shade of red making him let out a little chuckle that sounded like music to my ears.

He backed up as he put one hand on his hip and the other on the top of my head as his chuckle progressed into a laugh. "Your face was priceless, cutie!" the flirtatious boy exclaimed as he took his hand off his hip to wipe an imaginary tear. "Well alright, lover-boy. Game on!" I shouted as I then wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. It's 1 point for each of us as I had just made the poor boy blush. The game I spoke of earlier was who could make the other person blush the most and so far it was a tie. As the game continued, the jokes were going farther and farther by the minute, at this point the game was getting inappropriate. Going as far as to take apart my school uniform and his volleyball uniform.

My shirt was untucked, the uniform bow all the girls had to wear was gone, and 3 buttons were unbuttoned. Oikawa's volleyball uniform shirt was half-off as it was just around his neck, with no sleeves on and that was it because there wasn't much to do with just that uniform. I had more points, the score was 13-11 as I was pleased with being in the lead, but Oikawa wasn't going to give up easily but he had to because I had forgotten that my mom was supposed to come this evening because when I had moved out, she was worried for me so I told her that she could stop by once a month and today was that month. It had finally crossed my mind but it was too late, my mother was knocking at the door.

"Shit! Oikawa put your shirt on my mom is here and I have no time to explain to you why!" I whisper-shouted at him as I was fixing my uniform. So that my mother wouldn't be able to hear from the front door or think that her daughter is being dirty when I was but not in the way that she would think I was. "Coming!" I shouted from the living room as I continued to fix my uniform looking for the bow. I finally found it but I was struggling to put it on so Oikawa had noticed and helped me. He had quickly tied it as I had no time to react but he was already finished so I ran to the door to open it.

"Hello, my beautiful Y/n!" My mother spoke, beaming with joy until she noticed Oikawa "Who the hell is this, Y/n" She said, seriousness written all over her face. 'Oh shit, Lover-boy is in trouble with Mrs. L/n aka MY FUCKING MOTHER! It was nice knowing ya, Oikawa Toru. May you rest in peace, oh wait. What cemetery should it be held in, and who should we invite. Iwa and the rest of the team, obviously but who else?" I thought to myself, planning the funeral until when my mom walked towards him, dragging me out of my thoughts as I watched Oikawa's expression turn from a smile, to utter fear. My mother finally stopped right in front of Oikawa, a dark aura around her and a smile on her face. Oikawa looked at me for help but I was observing so his chance of living was over but then the unexpected happened. "You must be Y/n's boyfriend that she never told me about!" mom spoke, the dark aura gone, shaking his hand, Oikawa looking smug as he looked at me once again.

I had a spit take as I absolutely did not expect this. "He is not my boyfriend mom! I'm still single. Don't rub it in my face, neither of you" I mumbled the last part, loud enough for them to hear. I was looking at the ground next to me, a red tint sprawled across my face when I was greeted with a hand right in front of me. Looking up I saw that it was none other than the pretty boy/lover boy himself, I then took his hand, him pulling me up as he whispered something in my ear. "The score is now 12-13, L/n-San" he whispered in my ear, letting go of my hand leaving me with the sight of my mother, a disappointed look plastered onto her face. "Why can't my darling Y/n have a boyfriend. I want grandchildren!" My mother mumbled making me look at her with a shadow, covering my eyes "You'll get your grandchildren, mom" I shouted back at the woman, turning away from her and walking towards the couch where Oikawa was already sitting, asleep.

"So this is where you went after you helped me up, Lover Boy"

---------------------------------

Authors note:

Jus a reminder, updates will be slow and there won't be as many a/n's anymore. This is a early update cus I finished a day early.

1,081 words

Author Out~