𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

Me and Oikawa walk to the nurse's office, open the door and the nurse greets us. After the places a bandage onto my swollen cheek she gives me a bag of ice to which I place on my cheek, applying a bit of pressure onto it causing it to sting a bit and for me to wince. "You two can stay here until the swelling goes down a bit, I'll notify your teachers about what is going on" she explains to which the two of us simply nod.

When she walks back to her desk Oikawa turns to me, puts his hand on top of the hand that's keeping a grip on the ice, and lowers it from my cheek. I look at him confused and he simply smiles and leans in, placing a kiss on my stinging cheek.

He pulls away and when I process what had just happened, my face flushes a bit and I slap the ice back onto my cheek, the coldness of the ice replacing the warmth of his lingering warmth from his lips.

"Hey! That's mean, don't put the cold ice over my sweet kiss!" Oikawa yells which causes a string of giggles to erupt from my throat causing Oikawa to stop his ranting about how I shouldn't have slapped the ice over his 'sweet' kiss and stare at me, flabbergasted. "Your laugh is beautiful, Y/N-Chan~" Oikawa coos causing my ears to heat up.

"S-Shut up, Shittykawa" I curse myself for stuttering but it only fuels Oikawa as he says "Your so cute! Maybe I should kiss your lips next" The Burnette says, causing my face to flush rather than my ears. I look away from the volleyball player, hiding my flushed face while he begins chuckling causing an idea to pop into my head "Your laugh is cute too, Oikawa-Kun~" I say his name in a sing-song tone just for him to know that I was messing with him. It's his turn for his face to flush so it does as he looks the other way, whistling as he does so.

"Do you really think that, cutie?" Oikawa asks as he slowly turns his head back to you, propping his elbow onto the armrest attached to the chair, and places his chin into his palm, tilting it to look at you to which you decide to mess with him a bit more, nodding your head.

His eyes widen a bit but he quickly regains his composure, giving me his signature smirk "Well I think you're cuter, Y/N-Chan!~" he comments while I reply: "Well, your quite handsome if I do say so myself, Lover Boy~" and right after I say that, I think: 'Are- Are we having a flirting battle?!?!' right when Oikawa goes to say something back, the nurse walks in, checking on me to which Oikawa groans and I let out a sigh of relief.

If he said something else you were scared that it would be something that would make you blush. Hard.

After the nurse checked on my swollen cheek, she told us that it was getting better and that we could go back to class. I stood up and so did Oikawa, the both of us walking out of the nurse's office, but instead of going to class like we were supposed to, Oikawa asks me: "How 'bout we skip the rest of the period!" I dart my eyes to his face and look at him with wide eyes that quickly go back to normal as I think of an answer.

'I mean, there are only 25 more minutes of the third period, so really, why not' I think to myself as I look back at Oikawa seeing as he still has his eyes glued on my features, admiring them. Once he notices that I've caught his gaze, he smirks as he says a simple 'so?' referring to his question from earlier as I reply "Sure, only because we have 25 minutes left in class so I don't see why not" after I finish my sentence I can see Oikawa silently cheer to himself from my peripheral vision, but then again that could also just be me.

The next thing I know, Oikawa has a grip on my wrist, leading me in a different direction as I simply follow him with no questions asked and no complaints made. After maybe 3 minutes of him dragging me around the Aoba Johsai campus by my wrist, making all types of twists and turns, we of course end up on the side of the gym. "Really, Oikawa-Kun, the side of the gym?" I ask though I had a feeling that I knew that it would probably have something to do with the gym.

"Well, it's not like we could go in the bathroom, unless-" He starts as I slap a hand over his mouth, preventing him from talking any further than he already has. Oikawa saw this as a chance to use in his favor, so he did. He generously licked the palm of my hand causing me to immediately remove my hand from his face, out of instinct, wiping his saliva onto his uniform dress shirt right where his chest is.

"Such a naughty girl, Y/N-Chan! Feeling me up like that"

"Shut the fuck up, you shitty asshole!"

———————————–—
Authors Note:

No Authors Note
906 words
Author Out~