𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

"You're being rude again!"

Oikawa shouted at me, causing me to slightly flinch. "Pardon me but I don't remember saying that I would entertain you while we miss the rest of the third period" I speak matter-of-factly toward Oikawa as he pouts at my response.

I look back down at my phone and continue scrolling through Instagram as Oikawa continues going through my Instagram posts, saving some of them, forgetting the fact that I get notifications when he saves and likes my photos causing me to look at him instead of the entertaining posts on my home page.

"Oikawa-Kun, what the hell are you doing," I ask him, a little irritated from the spam notifications blowing up on my phone, just now noticing that you started receiving DM's and comments on your posts from Oikawa fangirls.

"Oh, shit..." I mumble to no one in particular. Oikawa looks at my screen, processing what he's looking at. It's a collection of threats and demanding questions all from Oikawa's fangirls as to why he follows you and you don't. You look at Oikawa in a sense of urgency. By being friends with Oikawa and Iwaizumi you forgot all about fangirls.

"Oopsie" Oikawa said, not really knowing what to do about his devoted fangirls while you were internally panicking. "Oikawa-Kun, what the fuck do you mean by 'oopsie'. I might die," I spoke seriously.

"Sorry L/N-Chan!" Oikawa silently exclaimed while I simply rolled my eyes at him and continued thinking about how to deal with these raging fangirls.

I look back at the time and we still have 7 minutes until class is over.

'Damn times moving slow today..'

"Wait, isn't Iwa-Kun in our third period?" I ask Oikawa, looking him in the eye and maintaining eye-contact with the pretty boy and watch his eyebrows raise and his beautiful brown eyes widen. "Iwa-Chan is going to be mad once he finds out" "Yeah, no shit"

"You're always so vulgar, L/N-Chan" Oikawa comments, beginning to get curious as to my reasons. "I have my reasons, Oikawa-Kun. But you kind of remind me of a preppy girl" I say to which Oikawa lets out a loud, exaggerated gasp.

Oikawa lets out a loud 'Hmph!' as he turns away with his arms crossed. I roll my eyes and continue scrolling through Instagram, waiting for Oikawa to give up his exaggerated act. I soon get bored of the variety of posts on my home page and think of something to do while Oikawa tries his best to maintain his act and remember that he followed me.

I go on my profile and click 'followers', searching up Oikawa's name and the profile pops up in suggested searches. "'pretty.king_oikawa' huh" I mumble to myself, quietly so Oikawa doesn't hear.

I click on his profile and follow him back. I look at him from the corner of my eye, specifically eyeing the phone in his hand as it vibrates. I quickly look back at my phone when he looks at me curiously.

From my peripheral vision, I can see his eyes light up and a smile etch on his face from the follow back.

It makes my heart flutter and a small blush arise onto my face.

———————————-
Authors Note:
luv my oikawa x reader sm
660 words
Author Out~