𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

"Anything for you, cutie"

I looked up at him with a slight almost unnoticeable blush. As I said, it was ALMOST unnoticeable. "Is the cutie blushing for me" Oikawa teased while poking my cheek, I just sent him a glare and he stopped.

Iwa soon noticed us and walked up to us, waving which caused us to notice him and wave back. He soon caught up to us and asked: "You two are here at the same time?" to which I replied quickly: "Well Oikawa-Kun doesn't live that far from me so I guess he just caught up to me", leaving out the part where Oikawa slept over. We all began walking into the school making small talk about various subjects, the current one being volleyball. "N/n-Chan will you please come to watch our practice?" Oikawa asked in a pleading tone.

I was a bit taken aback by the nickname but went with it "Sure Shittykawa" I said, looking forward until I heard a groan come from the one and only, Shittykawa. "Iwa-Chan calls me that" he mumbled for no one in particular to which Iwa responded "'Cause the nickname suits you, Shittykawa"

I and Iwa began laughing while Oikawa pouted "So mean, what did I ever do to you guys!" The pretty boy exclaimed which earned some glances from other students.

"Nothing, you're just here" I replied and the brown-haired boy began sulking. "Alright Lover Boy, let's go we're about to be late for class" I spoke once again which caused us all to be on our way to class. I had my first, fifth, and seventh periods with them while I had my second period with Yakichi. The 3 of us talked while I found a seat on the right of Oikawa and on his left, sat Iwa.

We kept talking and somewhere along the way I ended up giving them my phone numbers and receiving theirs. The teacher walked in and began the lesson after taking attendance to see if all of the students are present or not to which we all were. In my peripheral vision, I saw a note being passed to my desk from my left, Oikawa, so I opened it and it read:

Heyy cutie <3

I let out a sigh and wrote back:

What Lover Boy

and passed back to the sender. He wrote he was bored and the note passing went on until the end of class to which I'm thankful that the teacher didn't notice, not being annoyed in any kind of way by the note passing from Oikawa. I had Yakichi during this period.

I walked into my second period just to see Yaki with an annoyed expression on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she snapped at me saying, "I don't want to talk to you, whore!" I was shocked that Yakichi had an outburst like that and that she was calling me a whore.

"Yakichi, what the hell are you talking-" I started but was cut off by Yaki herself saying:

"You stole Oikawa from me!"

-----------------------------------

Authors Note:

sry fr the short chapters and slow updates im rly trying mybest its jus that im having family and personal issues so pls bare w me. Thx.
550 words

Author Out~