𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

As the third period ends, and students begin leaving their respective third-period classes, I and Oikawa come out from behind the building and proceed to blend in with the rest of the students at Aoba Johsai. We both release a sigh of relief as we successfully skipped the third period. All that relief went away as we both looked up to see Iwa. "And where were you two?" Iwa asks angrily. Both Oikawa and I were lost for words.

"U-Uh" I start but Oikawa cuts me off. "And why do YOU care, Iwa-Chan" Oikawa asks proudly as Iwa realizes how stupid Oikawa can be. "I care because you guys are my friends and I have the third period with the both of you. I WAS THERE ALONE!!" Iwa yelled as the both of us flinched due to how loud he was. Both I and Oikawa mumbled out a sorry to Iwa as he let out a sigh "Oikawa, you know low skipping classes can get you kicked off the volleyball team, correct?" As Iwa finished his sentence, Oikawa visibly tensed at his words, forgetting about said consequence.

I looked at Oikawa from the corner of my eye and mumbled "Let's maybe not skip again, Oikawa-Kun" as the brunette slowly starts nodding his head in agreement. "Good! And you better keep your word or not skip class again! Or else" Iwa spoke as he death glared at both of us, making us both tense "Yes Sir!" Oikawa and I simultaneously shouted.

We eventually started going to our designated 4th period classes, and Oikawa had offered to walk me to class, which I had accepted of course. While Oikawa and I were walking to class, we were both caught up in an enjoyable conversation that seemed like it could go on forever, but the bell rang, which told us that we only had one minute to get to class.

Oikawa seemed to be worried about if he was going to make it to class on time, I put my hand on his shoulder and told him "It's ok, Oikawa-Kun. I can get myself to class, I don't want you to be late" his lips went upwards in a smile "I want to walk you to class though Y/N-Chaaannnn" he whined as he pouted.

"Go to class, Oikawa-Kun" I spoke sternly "Yes ma'am!" Oikawa said, jokingly as he went to his respective classroom. I made sure he actually made it into his class before walking into my class.

As I slide open the door, I sigh knowing that this class is going to be very boring. I look up from my shoes and my eyes immediately lock onto my respective seat in this class as I rush over to sit in it. As I get my stuff out, Kaiya Jōtsu, one of Yakichi's little minions comes up to my desk. "Hey, whore" The girl spoke with bass and confidence in her voice as I look up at her. "The only whore I see around here is you and your bitchy little leader who got her ass beat by me" I reply with a smirk playing on my face.

"Excuse me?!" She said with a growl in her tone but I stood my ground, still keeping a playful smirk on my face "I didn't stutter, did I?" I said, slyly. She was raising her hand, about to hit me just as Yakichi did but I said "Ah Ah Ah- I don't think you quite want to do that. You DO remember what happened to your dear Yakichi right?" which caused her to grunt in annoyance and stomp back to her seat as I smiled in satisfaction.

I smiled as I drew a flower on the worksheet that was handed out to the whole class. I suddenly thought of Oikawa as I was drawing and I wanted to draw him, so I flipped the page over to the back and thankfully there was none, just a blank, white backside.

I started with drawing the lines to draw the head and face shape as well as the neck, then moved on to drawing the hair and I thought I was doing good so far, then I moved on to drawing the face and I had a bit of trouble drawing his eyes but I managed, I added shading and color and I was done! Apparently, it took the whole period to draw because, by the time I was done, the bell had already ringed throughout the school, able to feel the vibrations through my feet.

I quickly packed my things and moved to the hallway, where I saw Iwa and Oikawa waiting for me so we could go to lunch together.

--------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

its been a while huh 😭 anyway mb for not posting as much yall must be tired of my late ass updates 💀
820 words

AUTHOR OUT~