𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

"You stole Oikawa from me!"

Yakichi yelled and I was slightly taken aback and had a shocked expression on my face but quickly regained my composure. "Yakichi what the hell are you talking about!" I shouted back which stirred a bit of attention. (So I didn't describe Yakichi and I'm sorry. Yakichi Namura is a third year just like you with blonde hair that goes down to her mid-back and dark green eyes you had met in the middle of your second year and honestly barely paid attention to you until the volleyball game)

"You know what the hell I'm talking about Y/n! You probably slept with him after talking with him! I saw the way you both walked into the school! All touchy-touchy! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" She barked while you just raised an eyebrow and barked back "Why the hell are you making assumptions like you don't fuck men more than you actually hang out with people! And you wonder why you barely have any friends! It's because you always take their boyfriends!" I honestly didn't care about what I was saying, I never liked Yakichi, nor did I care about all the 'oh's that I was receiving from people who were watching this.

But what I didn't expect was a hand slapping me across my face. I processed what happened and walked up to her and grabbed her arms and pulled them towards me, then I raised my knee which roughly made contact with her stomach and she fell to her knees after I released her arms. The teacher had walked in and witnessed what happened at yelled at us to go to the principles' office, so that's what we did, Yakichi had the help of course.

We made it to the principles office and I explained what happened on my part, honestly. While Yakichi had explained what happened on her part, throwing in a few lies of course. "She kneed me in the stomach for no reason! I thought we were friends Y/N!" She yelled, me flinching at her over-dramatic high-pitched voice.

"First of all, I don't think we were EVER friends, to begin with. You always treated me like shi- crap and never acknowledged me unless you needed something from me." I pointed out as she had an angry look on her face.

I looked at the principal as we locked eyes, I raise my pointer finger to the visible red mark on my cheek from when she slapped me and said: "See this? She slapped me when I talked back to her. She told me that I 'stole' another student, Oikawa Tōru, from her when SHE misunderstood the situation. Oikawa and Iwaizumi Hajime had missed their volleyball bus and I had offered them a ride home. I dropped them both off and NOTHING happened" I state, leaving out the part where Oikawa had slept over at my house.

"I have no idea how she found out about that as I figured she had left before me because she wasn't there when I looked for her" I continue while Yakichi clenches her teeth and shoots a glare my way. "Alright, Namura, as I see it you are the one at fault. Though L/N you will also be in trouble for fighting. L/N you have after-school detention while Namura you have a suspension and both of you have a call home" the principal says.

You sigh, thankful that it's only after-school detention, not caring about the phone call since it's just your phone number. But Yakichi was fuming. He dismisses us and we walk out, but as soon as we step through the door I see...

"Oikawa-Kun?"

—————————
Authors Note:
As I said, updates will be slow but I wasn't expecting this slow. I promise I'll update more often, like every 2 days.
651 words

Author Out~