𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

"Thanks for everything, L/n-San"

Oikawa said as he turned to look at me while I just giggled which confused the tired volleyball player. I noticed the confused look on his face so I explained my actions, "Sorry, Oikawa-Kun. It's just that most of the things you say around me, are either sorry, or thank you". Oikawa no longer looked confused "I'm just happy that I get to be around a pretty girl like you, sorry," he said as he winked.

"I should just call you apologizer instead of lover boy...no lover boy sounds better" I mumble the last part to myself as I fail to realize how much time has gone by, but luckily, Oikawa did. "L/n-San, we're about to be late!" The panicked boy shouts at me as the realization hit me as he said this.

"Oh, shit!" I yell out for no one in particular as I run as fast as I can to my room, In an attempt to get ready faster but failing. I took a quick shower and got dressed as fast as I could while Oikawa used the extra bathroom to take a shower and got dressed in his school uniform (he has his uniform bc when Iwa and Oikawa missed the volleyball bus yesterday & u suggested carpooling, they were grabbing their shit so like their school uniforms and their bags, etc., etc.).

"You know, I can wash your volleyball uniform, you'll just have to come back for it or I'll drop it off at school. Though it would look weird for people at school to see that, and if your fangirls saw me, I'd be dead later in the day and my body would never be found" I suggested but at that last part, I had chills rolling down my spine just thinking about it.

He seemed to be thinking about it but after a while, he looked back down at me with a smile present on his face. "I can go pick it up, it's fine", as he said these words I let out a breath of what seemed to be relief I didn't know I was holding.

"Alright, you can just pick them up after school today then. I have nothing going on since the teacher said that there's no homework today, yesterday" I offered while he immediately responded: "I'll walk with you to your place today then". This took me by surprise since I didn't expect him to counter my offer with another offer. "Only if your offering" I replied with a smile planted on my face which Oikawa was silently adoring and slipped out:

"Anything for you, cutie"

--------------------------------

Authors Note:

Still having issues so im sry for the slow updates but im rlly trying, i promise

467 words

Author Out~