𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

"So this is where you went after you helped me up, Lover Boy"

I spoke to myself, looking at the sleeping volleyball player. "Honey do you have any blankets? He'll catch a cold!" My mother exclaimed as she looked around for a blanket. "Yeah, I already have one," I told her as I wrapped it around the tall boy, as I was about to turn away I felt something grab my wrist. I turned around to look at what held me back to see that Oikawa was the one keeping me from leaving. "Please...don't go" He whispered in his sleep. My eyes went slightly wide as I heard him speak these words but just laughed it off.

I sat on the ground next to the couch, still holding his hand as I admired how perfectly my hand fit into his. I just now realized how tired I was so I laid my head back on the couch and fell into a deep sleep.

------~The Next Morning~------

I fluttered my eyes open to feel a aching in my neck, I rub the spot where the aching is while still holding Oikawa's hand and I wince in pain as I unconsciously grip the sleeping boys hand tighter. It was around 4:30 AM and a school day...and Oikawa Toru from the volleyball club slept over. I quickly look at Oikawa and debate about if I should wake him up or not but I ended up voting for it.

So I gently shake his shoulder multiple times until he slowly woke and looked at me confused, probably on where he was and who you were. Once he finally processed his senses, he shot his body up and looked at me with slightly wide eyes, "L-L/n-San, sorry that I accidently fell asleep at your place" he spoke which made me confused. "Why're you apologizing for something you didn't mean to happen, it wasn't your fault so don't apologize for it" I spoke back to the apologetic boy.

He seemed to be astonished by my words but soon knocked himself out of it. "Well, it's a school day" he spoke before he got up, pulling me up with him.

"Thanks for everything, L/n-San"

-----------------------

Authors Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. I couldn't extend my deadline

374 words

Author Out~