𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

"Well Iwa, this is your stop"

I say to the black-haired male sitting behind me, he gives an understanding nod and gets out of my car. As the door shuts the male knocks on my window, signaling for me to roll it down as I do so.

"Thanks for the ride, L/n-san. See you guys tomorrow, Oikawa don't pull anything" Iwa says, mumbling the last part loud enough for both of us to hear, as he was speaking, Oikawa was already moving to the passenger seat.

"Yeah Oikawa, don't pull anything," I say with a smile on my face and a dark aura surrounding me, giving Oikawa chills

"I-I won't, ma'am," He says, his voice slightly quivering with fear. We start driving again, but this time to Oikawas' house with the use of GPS, there is an awkward silence filling the air but I couldn't think of a conversation to start.

"Sorry for all the trouble L/n-San," Oikawa says, sincerely. 'Where the hell is this coming from' I thought, confused "It's no problem, if you two need anything else just let me know" I reply.

"Thanks," Oikawa says, a wide close-eyed smile gracing his lips. 'Why does my face heat up whenever I see him...' I think to myself, keep in mind I've never had a crush before so I have no idea how to react.

Oikawa caught me staring and I was still driving, and there were cars in front of us at a stoplight I was about to crash into... "L/N-SAN, THE ROAD!" The brown-haired boy yelled, wide-eyed facing the road and reaching for the wheel.

I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for impact but, it never came. I opened my eyes to feel Oikawa's arms around me in a protective way, and my head shoved into his chest, his leg over mine, slammed into the brake.

------~Oikawa's POV~------

"L/N-SAN, THE ROAD!" I yelled at the distracted girl, immediately going into action by wrapping my arms around her one of my hands behind her head, shoving her head into my chest, I swung my leg on top of hers, knocking her foot off the acceleration and rammed my foot into the brakes.

My eyes were squeezed but but I managed to open one of them to see if L/n-San was okay. I looked down at her to see her looking around, probably confused. 'Poor girl...but she still looks so cute' I thought.

------~Your POV~------

I looked around a bit to see that we weren't in a car crash, I then looked up at Oikawa just to see he was already looking down at me. "U-Umm, Oikawa?" I say and he hummed signaling for me to continue. "This is really comforting and all but, could you let go? I have to drive" I plead but in reality, I never wanted this moment to end...

No Authors note

Author Out~