𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

"My name is Y/n L/n"

I announced to the two boys. They started to think like they recognized my name from somewhere, Oikawa-Kun looking at the ceiling with his index and thumb to his chin while Iwa-Chan looked at the polished wooden floor with his hands at his hips.

Both the boys looked back up at me in unison 'I can almost see the lightbulbs over their heads'  I thought to myself as i giggled a bit.

"YOU'RE IN OUR FIRST, THIRD, AND SEVENTH PERIOD CLASSES" They yelled, also in unison. I did a slow clap. "Congrats, you figured it out" I responded sarcastically, still slow clapping

"That's why you're so familiar I guess," Iwa-Chan said looking at me. "Yeah, she's the one that our third-period teacher hates so much because L/n-Chan never pays attention," Oikawa-Kun says, swinging his arm around my shoulders.

Oikawa looks down at me and continues with "Isn't that right, L/n-San". I look up at him "Yeah...sure," I respond, a barely noticeable pink tint going up to my cheeks as I notice how perfect his face is.

I and Oikawa have been staring at each other for a few seconds, what feels like hours and I notice a very light shade of pink dusted on his cheeks. Iwa breaks the comfortable silence with "SHIT THE VOLLEYBALL BUS IS LEAVING", immediately Oikawa breaks the eye contact with me to look behind him just to see, that the bus has already left.

I look around the gym to see no one around us and panicked 'Just how long have we been here talking?' I think to myself. I look back at the boys just to see them running around, grabbing their shit.

"You guys can carpool with me if you want" I suggest to the two volleyball players as I turn around to leave the gym to go to my car. "Yeah, sure" Oikawa replies "Sure, thanks" Iwa follows.

I get in my car and I see the tall males fighting over who will sit in the passenger seat. "Will you both shut the fuck up already, it's late and I don't know about you two but I want to go home and go to bed" I scold the two males.

I ended up forcing both of them to sit in the back, but Oikawa refused so I punched him in the head while Iwa did so with no fussing or anything, and here we are. Me, aggravated as hell, and the volleyball boys, looking away from each other and mumbling insults to one another.

"I'm going to need the both of you to shut your annoying asses up or I'm going to be pissed off" I half-shout as a dark aura surrounds me, scaring the two boys. "We're sorry, ma'am," they say in unison.

"Alright, Iwa this is your stop"

-------------------------

Authors Note:

Hey u guys. I kinda gotta packed schedule cus of school exams. I'll try tho

507 words
Author out~