𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

"Shut the fuck up, you shitty asshole"

I half-shout at him, to not catch any attention that would result in us getting caught to which he simply responds with: "My my, so vulgar" as an irk mark appears on the temple of my forehead "Ok, how's bitch?!" "I don't like these words, I think babe works better" He recommends as I groan in annoyance.

I remember I have my phone on me and pull it out of my uniform blazer pocket, unlocking it with my thumbprint as I fail to notice Oikawa looking over my shoulder, curious as to what I was doing. I wasn't actually doing anything, instead thinking of something to do but nonetheless, he watched me, we watched when my eyes lit up when I had an idea but then return to natural when I mentally shut it down, he watched me lower my phone and put two fingers to my chin as I began tapping my plump bottom lip. He watched my every move.

That was until I caught his everlasting gaze and he simply winked at me to which I rolled my eyes and I looked down at my phone, swiping between screens displaying different apps. I eventually decided on going on Instagram, opening the app and scrolling through the home page while Oikawa steals another glance at my phone.

When he realizes that I'm on Instagram, he takes his phone out of his pant pocket and opens Instagram himself, peeping back at your phone for your account name. Once he does he sees you commenting on a post, showing your username which he takes to his advantage.

He types in your user name and once it shows up in his search suggestions, he clicks 'follow' and looks back down at your phone looking out for the notification banner. A few seconds later, he watches the banner pop up, you analyze it and when you realize it's the one and only, Oikawa Tōru, you look up at him with your partially wide eyes. "Oikawa-Kun, why'd you follow me?" I ask the pretty boy, genuinely curious as to his reasons for his actions.

"I got curious," Oikawa says, chuckling while winking and sticking his tongue out with a smile plastered onto his face to which I simply stare at him with a blank expression on my face, wanting an actual answer. "Why? Is there something you want to hide from me, L/N-Chan?" Oikawa asks, darting his eyes back to his phone with that same smirk on his face, looking for my profile to which I blandly reply "No" 'Not that I remember...' I think to myself which causes my face to contort to one of uncertainty, knowing that I probably posted something embarrassing and simply forgot it.

A minute later, I hear Oikawa's suppressed chuckle followed by a round of quiet giggles to which I whip my head towards Oikawa, curious as to what he was laughing about. "S-Sorry, but there's this video on your Instagram t-that's hilarious- look!" He exclaims as he shoves his phone in my face, attempting to show me the video that he's talking about. I stare intently at the phone as the blue light reflects in my eyes while I watch the video.

It's a video one of my old friends took...of me tripping and falling down the stairs,

When I'm finished watching the video I let out a loud groan, embarrassed about the video that was previously shown to me as Oikawa just laughs harder, trying his best to muffle the laughs rumbling from his throat with his hands pressed over his mouth.

When I'm done sulking and Oikawa's done laughing, I check the time to see how much time we have left. 15 minutes. I sigh, disappointed by the fact that I have another 15 minutes with a bumbling idiot. (Yall recognize that?)

"L/N-Chaannnnn, I'm bored! Entertain me"

"Doesn't sound like my problem, and what the hell do you think I am, volleyball?"

"You're being rude again!"

-----------------------

Authors Note:

No Authors note
686 words
Author Out~