(Slight) Training Montage & Hope's Peak Academy Orientation

(A/N: This is a filler chapter, so sorry if you were expecting some action at UA. Rest assured it will come up soon as we get the gang over there. Also play the video above for best theme of this montage. Also, let it be known that my OC will not be forgiving Kamado, as personally I kinda think he got off too lightly after the whole banishment thing....)

1st Person POV, Chifuyu

Cobalt Coastlands, Firespit Island

"Who's bright idea was it to challenge the Warden Arcanine first thing?!" I shrieked into the mind link as I dodged another Raging Fury attack from the Pearl Clan's warden Arcanine of the Cobalt Coastlands, all the while dodging the lava pits in the wardne's arena.

"Mine...." I heard Arcanine admit sheepishly. "I thought maybe we should work on your agility and fast reflexes..."

"I think you are just using that as an excuse to ogle the Pearl Clan's Arcanine with those goo-goo eyes of yours." I deadpanned, making my own Hisuian Fire/Rock-type balk at me while blushing while the others snickered at being called out.

"Busted," Mismagius snickered along with Froslass making the Fuu Dog lookalike glare at the pair of Ghost-types through the mind link.

Obsidian Fieldlands; Ramanas Island

"This is a pain in the ass...." I thought as I tried to sneak up on Landorus for the umpteenth during the rainstorm as I readied a Sticky Glob to stun them. "I have to do this three more times before we call this mission from Cogita-sama done..." I ducked behind a hill just as Landorus whipped his head around to look where I was. I have already suffered a lot of cuts from his vortex wind attacks when I get too close. Good thing my kimonos from Anthe-dono are pretty resistant to Pokemon attacks or I would be short on a lot of clothes.

Counting silently to ten, I slowly rose from my hiding spot, looking to see if Landorus was still there.

Seeing his back to me, I decided to strike right then, throwing my readied Sticky Glob, stunning him as I sent out Samurott to take him on.

Jubilife Village, My House

I sat in my house, the youngest kids already in bed, as well as my big sister and older cousin.

They were asleep as well, but I was having some trouble. So I did the most logical thing when can't sleep.

Google random shit.

My Arc Phone had access to the search engine, thanks to Nana, and currently I was looking up potential nicknames for my Pokemon.

(A/N: let me know in the comments if I should do it; I plan to nickname them after characters from Studio Ghibli movies and from Demon Slayer.)

At Home with Aunt and Uncle

"Why the hell would this be on a written test?" I thought in frustration at one of the word problems in Algebra. I was sipping from my favorite coffee in my room as I decided to pull an all-nighter to get some study material in before I hopped back over to Hisui to rest up and do more tasks for Laventon and Cyllene.

"Just study it, child," Gallade encouraged, making me roll my eyes at him.

"The answer is x=3, y=5, and z=8." Gardevoir told me the answer.

"Thank you, Gardevoir," I said as Gallade reprimanded his fellow female Psychic-type counterpart.

"Gardevoir, cheating is not welcome in this environment!" Gardevoir only rolled her eyes at him, not caring in the slightest.