Flashback Time: The Mementos

A/N: Yeah, sorry to do this, but I basically wanted to find ways to kill time at least until I know whether or not there will be a DLC event for Pokemon Scarlet/Violet. So in the meantime, I'll be doing either short chappies, certain event chapters (or better known as "filler"), and perhaps update/create other stories on my account until we get some official news and what the release date(s) will be.

First one I wanted to get out of the way is Chifuyu's first time in the Mementos.

Keep in mind this takes place just a little bit before she got "Hisui'd", if only for plot sake, so this would explain why she kinda forgot (or pushed this onto the very far back burner of her mind) about this later.

That and Cresselia's Lunar Wing and Darkrai's ability to sense (and sometimes ward off) incoming nightmares or intruders of the cognitive sort does help (or hurt, you make the call).

Sorry not sorry Igor.

So here we go!

First Person POV, Chifuyu

It was another bad night.

Big Sis did what she could, but she couldn't protect me from our parents' wrath. She managed to buy me some time to at least disappear in our "shared" room (Shared because after being deemed Quirkless, our parents had treated me no better than the Dursleys treated Harry Potter, only I did not have the liberty of even a cupboard to hole up in) where I passed out from the pain of my injuries and my ongoing fatigue that had been building up since I hardly slept a wink because of studying (the both of them lose their shit when I come home with grades lower than even an A minus, and they practically kick me outside for who knows how long if not for Chiaki going out to find me).

Pulling myself into her closet where we both constructed a "nest" of blankets and a pillow or two we managed to filch from the main room without being caught, I promptly passed out, my head pounding like a drum.

Timeskip

I opened my eyes blearily, feeling out of sorts.

Almost like I was in an unfamiliar place and somewhere deep within me knew it and my body was trying to warn me.

Sitting up, I heard the slight clinking of chains, making both my body and breath freeze as I felt cold fear grip my heart.

"Oh no...."

Looking down at my wrists and ankles, I realized that I was indeed in chains.

"What is this sick shit?!" I began to panic, thinking that my parents have come up with a new and even more sickening method to punish me.

"On your feet, prisoner."

My head snapped up to see who was speaking, only to see a few things that made me both even more alarmed and all the more confused.

One, was that I was in literally a jail cell, with the god-awful clothes to match.