Everyone Do The I-Island Flop!

A/N: Before we get into this, I'd like to ask, yes or no to Holowear and/or Sygna Suits? I'm already planning on adding Mega-Evolution, Z-Moves, Dyna/Gigantamaxing, and when S/V comes out, Testarillization into the mix (sorry if I did not spell that right). And my knowledge on Unite and Masters EX is rudimentary at best, since one I kinda got bored with Unite and I couldn't download Masters EX because none of my devices have room and my phone sucks ass. I can't get Genshin Impact for the same reason, and I hope that Genshin Impact comes to Switch one day. But that's enough rambling for me, here's the I-Island Arc, or "How To Ruin Noble Intentions For 1-A Dummies"!

Enjoy!

First Person POV, Chifuyu

"We are doing what now?" I asked, my eyebrow twitching a bit in irritation.

My aunt sweatdropped, knowing full well that I was going to react like this. Regardless, there was no way out of this.

"We are going to I-Island. The Commission wanted to send me as their rep," She explained. "Before you start, let it be known that Colress and Tails will be there. And as a bonus, you can bring your friends along if you like. And Chiaki and Chihiro will be coming too."

That made me pause. I knew there was a very likely chance I will encounter Midoriya and the explosive Chihuahua and the rest of their rat pack, but if it means not having to deal with all of the nuisances alone, then I suppose I could swallow my pride this time around and go to this stupid event. Hopefully Rico and Lucy hadn't left for Nanba yet...

"What will we be doing?" I asked, conceding. Under normal circumstances I would just stay at home, but since this is my aunt and my uncles we are talking about....

"Nothing much," Aunt Chichi said. "I'm supposed to keep an eye on your uncle because you know how he is around gadgets..."

That is true; there is no Apple Store that is safe from Uncle Taichi (and Uncle Colress now that I think of it). The dude will probably clear all the stock in the store if left alone long enough.... All three of them have to kept on a short leash by policy of about every tech store in Japan...

"Fine. Let me go message my friends...." I sighed before heading to my room.

I opened my Arc Phone to open the groupchat we started some time back.

Pink Haired Squad

AzaleaBlood: You guys there?

QueenBee: Yeah

TheInkMachine: Yup!

Guns&Roses: What's up?

DeathByOrchestra: Something going on?

MewMewNya: Everything ok?

GuardianCharacterX4: Are you hurt?

AzaleaBlood: No, but I do need to ask you guys something

QueenBee: What is it?

AzaleaBlood: First, have you and Rico left for Nanba yet?

QueenBee: No

TheInkMachine: We leave next week

QueenBee: Y?

AzaleaBlood: Well Auntie is taking me and the fam to I-Island and she said I could bring my friends. Any of you guys in?

DeathByOrchestra: Me and Mine have already been invited so we are already going there. We can rendezvous just ping me and we'll go from there.

Guns&Roses: Same with me. Got an invite and my friends wll be coming down as well.