F*CK Nighteye! All My Homies Hate Nighteye!

Here it is folks! The long awaited part one to the Yakuza Arc! I hope this chapter makes up for the absence as this took a long time to flesh out and I did not wanna break this down into too many different parts as tempting as it may have been!

So enough pussyfooting around! Let's get right into the bloodstained festivities!

Also, this one is for all you Nighteye haters!

And on with the show!

1st Person POV

"Okay, Auntie," I spoke as I tugged on my shoes while my Arc Phone floated overhead as I talked to her. "I'll hurry back as soon as Yumeno-chan is done with me or today..."

"Well don't worry about hurrying," I could almost see her rolling her eyes on the other end. "Sincd this is him we are talking about..."

"Fair point." I shrugged. I grabbed my nichirin katana before I also reached for my new sword and scabbard, which had manifested itself during one of my recent Nen training sessions with Kurapika.

 I grabbed my nichirin katana before I also reached for my new sword and scabbard, which had manifested itself during one of my recent Nen training sessions with Kurapika

It surprised both of us as I had just done the water test the other day, and the result of that little scene was.... inconclusive. As the water not only changed into a different color, it also boiled and then it froze before exploding all over the place. Some of it landed in my mouth, giving a slight sweet taste on my tongue.

So when this sword popped up the following morning next to my bed, this only gave Kurapika more reason to scratch his head and, inevitably, worry what this may mean for me.

So far, using the sword like I do with the nichirin katana is out of the question, as it won't even do any of the breathing styles I have learned.

Despite its flimsy appearance it holds strong even against Peko-senpai's own swords. And so does its sheath, despite being unable to figure out what material it is made. Same goes to the sword itself.

The only problem is that it is not much good in combat. It is almost the equivalent of a toy light saber....

Kurapika thinks that once I awaken my Nen ability, then it will bring out its potential.

In the meantime I have to keep it on my person. Not like I have much choice anyway as no matter where I try to leave it, it will pop right back up somewhere in my vicinity, whether I want it or not.

So here I am traveling down the lane with two swords strapped to my back Deadpool-style, drawing some stares as I made my way to my classmate Himiko's place.

I was told to bring a few choice items with me as required, as it was finally time for me to get my own wand for spells.

While I can perform spells without a wand, I requested one as sometimes windlass magic takes a great deal of concentration.