Chifuyu's Return and Kokoro's Resignation

3rd Person POV

It had been a few montgs since the Shie Hassakai raid and the demotion of Sir Nighteye.

Thanks to Overhaul's abrupt "disappearance" and with the heroes unable to provide answers to the public, the civilians have become uneasy with the heroes as a result.

Not only that, two students, one from Hope's Peak Academy and the other from UA's General course have been declared missing after the incident.

Their names: Chifuyu Namami, the 79th class of Hope's Peak Academy's own Ultimate Streamer and class president, and Kokoro Mitsume, the coveted prodigy of UA's general course (And soon to be Ultimate Psychologist for Hope's Peak Academy, but that's for later).

This caused unrest among many civilians. Especially the followers of Chifuyu and her mainstream online communities, ranging from her YouTube channels to her multiple media platforms and online blogs. It's no secret Chifuyu gained a mass following (earning her spot as the Ultimate Streamer in Hope's Peak Academy) and a fan base that covers not only Japan, but also many countries, including but not limited to, the USA, the United Kingdom, China, South America, parts of Russia & Africa, among many other countries. Her popularity as of late despite her absence has been trending, especially of events such as the I-Island incident and her revealing Nighteye's less than safe work environments. Many of her fans wondered where their illustrious content maker had vanished too. This formed conspiracy theories, even podcasts making guesses about her whereabouts. Some wondered if some disgruntled hero took action against her as she's part of the reason hero propaganda has been losing its effects. Others theorized that she was abducted by hero cultists (given how she badly reacted to Midoriya's hero speech it's not that much of a stretch). A crazier one was alien abduction (Chifuyu actually got a laugh out that one).

Despite all of the crazy theories and conspiracies, all can agree that the main reason that our favorite gamer was missing: UA.

A lot of press (even rivaling the amount that tried to invade when it was first heard that All Might was teaching to that of double the amount of reporters) have been badgering both teacher and student alike about the missing students. Those from Hope's Peak Academy didn't shy away to their credit. In fact they were quick to point the finger at UA, all of them declaring it was the principal's fault that this happened. Which now leads us to a press conference held by one Nedzu.

Tired of the wolves trying to blow down the door of his "palace", Nedzu decided to make a statement. On the outside he seemed calm and composed. But internally he was seething. And Chifuyu was all to blame for his own troubles. Not only was she eroding UA's reputation but she also stole away the one human he's been trying to get close to. Yes, it's as bad as it sounds. Nedzu was obsessed with Kokoro. And now that's she's been missing, he's been fit to be tied. And it's all because of that impertinent brat!

Calming himself, he called for Eraserhead, Present Mic, Vlad King, All Might, and Midnight to join the press conference.

He has to use this opportunity to make UA look like the good guys and that they're doing what's best for their witness protection program for Hope's Peak.

Little did he realize that other matters are at play...

Meanwhile

"You sure about this?" Kokoro asked, wheeling herself over to Chifuyu who was setting up her Livestream equipment.

"Yes I'm sure. This will send a statement to all of Japan if not the whole world that not only are we alive but also coming out swinging. Consider this an official war declaration to our enemies." Chifuyu replied.

"But to send those videos of the Shie Hassakai and Overhaul being tortured and killed will probably bring the authorities right to your door." Kokoro pointed out, rubbing the ears of Yorichi as he padded over and sat down next to her, watching Chifuyu move around the room in the bunker campus.