The Awakening of the Beast

1st Person POV Chifuyu

We were both forced into a car, where they placed Quirk-canceling cuffs on us before they began to drive us off.

"Did anyone saw you?" The guy in the passenger seat questioned the driver.

"Nah," the driver dismissed. "People are too worried about what's going on with the current drama with the heroes so I doubt anyone will come looking..."

"To think we get two powerhouses in one place...! Ooh I hope we get a promotion for this!"

Oh honey. You have no idea what can of worms you are about to open...

"So what's the plan, boss?" Dachsbun asked, her and the others quaking with rage as they wanted to summon themselves and kill our kidnappers.

"At ease, all of you," I calmly responded mentally, noticing how Kokoro was eyeing me as she was no doubt listening to the internal conversation. "Let's see where this goes... worse case scenario I'll call on the Big Guns..."

I almost could feel the nervousness coming off of Fleur De Lis, and that's a rare thing even for the Pyroar.

"You mean..."

"Yes, dear Fleur... after all, Yveltal has been seeking a challenge as of late..."

A murmur of agreement was heard from said Dark/Flying-type Legendary. Along with a few other members of his caliber....

I sighed to myself; this was gonna be a bloodbath. I saw Kokoro look at me from the corner of my eye; while she did not look too worried, she still looked pensive, as she more than likely heard the others in my head.

I stared down at my Red Chain, remembering the day Cogita helped me unlock my full Aura and abilities just before I took on Team Plasma and Ghetsis.

Flashback time....

Cogita and I have sat down in a rented spot out in Malie City, as things have gone topsy turvy over at Aether Paradise with Team Rainbow Rocket invading.

I placed my sheathed katana next to the door before I walked over and sat lotus style in front of her, where she copied my movements.

"I should warn you, lost one," she began, "this may hurt a bit..." She began lighting some candles for the ritual.

I gave her a level look. "I think you and I both know that a little pain had never stopped me. So why would it now." My words had no bite nor arrogance, just plain and simple fact.

She sighed, a somewhat melancholy look entering her silver eyes. "I know, it just felt like courtesy that you should get a fair warning. Now are you sure you wanna do this?"

I nodded. "Yes. We may have been lucky the last few regions but I'm not taking any chances this time."

Sakaki who was sleeping near the hearth up until now was watching the interaction with interest. He then decided to speak up.

"What makes this different from what I and Cy-, erm, Akagi have done? Not to mention Lys-, ahem, Fleur De Lis." He questioned. His tone was not accusing but it was rather curious.

"Exactly what I like to know as well." Akagi, who had been sitting alone up in the rafters until now also chimed in emotionlessly. Fleur De Lis was also staring at me, his calm eyes burning with curiosity.

I gave the dark-colored Persian, shiny Pyroar, and blue-feathered Weavile a level look. "Because all three of you, despite the crap you two have done, had a couple of people plead your case."