Epilogue.

We all are stories,
In the end.
Just make it a good one.

------------------------*

Five years later.

I rushed, along with the doctors behind me,  I can't help but my heartbeat fastens like every single time I've been in this situation every day, afraid I do would mess up.

The door behind us closed, I took utensils in my glove cover hands. I could smell the blood even in the mask that was coming out of the unconscious man before me who was lying on the hospital bed with a heavy light above him.

This man was heavily injured in an accident. The chances are low for him to get saved, but that's what we are here for, that's what I was here for.

I focus on his wound, which looks infected. The other two junior doctors immediately took it upon them to clean his wounds.

I could feel the sweat on my forehead under my cap. I took a deep breath, sighing in relief after two and half an hour. The man was out of danger, the last stitch I move back, nodding at the other two doctors and nurses.

I walked out of the room, throwing my glove into the trash, the door opened of operation theatre as I remove my cap, my hair was secured in a tight bun.

I immediately greeted the tensed family of the patient. I smile gently at the girl that look younger than me, her face was covered in tears. "Doctor, how is my mate now?"

I keep a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, your mate is out of danger now. He might gain consciousness in five to six hours so do not get tense and give him rest as much as possible for two months!"

She nodded, her face that was so dull, now beamed with happiness, making me love what I do more. "Thank you so much, my Queen."

"It's my job!" Patting her shoulder one last time as I walk into the staff room taking my clothes I change into them, washing my face.

I took my phone, but before getting there I walk to the receptionist. "Good Evening my Queen." She wished bowing in respect. I nodded at her.

"If any emergency comes in, please inform doctor Eric. I am off duty now."

"Sure, my Queen, anything else?"

"No, that would be enough!" She nodded. I walked back to my cabin opening the door to find Eric was sitting in my cabin, doing something on his phone. I sat on my seat behind the desk.

He looked up from his phone with a frown on his face. "Why you have made this face?" I asked.

"Jessica kept on crying, mom just put her to sleep with difficulty. She kept asking for me and her mom." He said, looking tensed about his two year daughter who he can't give time for now and as she is daddy's girl doesn't seem to help either of them.

Jessica was never a one to throw tantrums, even though she had all of us warp around her fingers, and if she was behaving like this and she just want attention from her father, but as the wolf pack near us get into the war with rogues put me and Eric along with many other doctors in a very busy schedule.

Ama, too could not give attention to her little one, as she and other warriors were heavily patrolling around the castle area, and Eric being the doctor of supernatural and me being the doctor of human, are equally difficult.

It's been three years that Ama and Eric have been married. After the crown ceremony when Eric decided to leave he took my advice and talked to Ama, which made her give full attention to what Eric wanted to do and what he feels about the mate bond. She listened to and supported him in every way possible which made Eric give chance to their relationship.