Chapter 8

"My soul made love,
to your soul long before,
Our bodies met.

When I first lay,
My eye on you,
I recognized you.

You held my future,
In your hands."
______________________________*

[Leon De Luca]

Sitting on my office head's chair going through some paperwork on land issues between two Alphas, rogue problems, vampire sucking too much blood, witch being bitch.

My whole body is trembling due to restlessness and my Demon is growling inside me wanting to take control to go back to his mate. Mate. 

Ahhh, My beautiful little flower how I really wanna go back to check on her, look into those big beautiful pure innocent brown golden eyes, ceases those flushed cheeks, pinch her little nose, kiss those red rose petals passionately, senselessly hold her soft, small, fragile delicate form in my arms hide her inside me so no one can see how beautiful and innocent she is, no one can harm her until there is no me but only her. 

That's how I wish, that's what I desire, so much more I can't put in words, I'm not a man who can play with words to impress others, not especially with her, she deserves action.

I still cannot believe she is here, in my room eighteen years, eighteen fucking years since I knew I had Mate, I finally have someone to love, to care for, to cherish. 

It took me a lot to not just go and get her but I knew if I do something like this the consequences won't be good because of that bloody curse and she got hurt that too because of me is the last thing I wanted but it happened, she got hurt, how weak she was when I found her my blood boils and my demon was growling, whimpering fusing around how restless we were when she didn't wake up for two days.

I got to know I don't deserve her the moment I feel her and so no one else does and I also knew it's all because of me but I can't help it I'm a selfish man well that's the thing I'm not even a man I'm so evil, I don't give a fuck about what they think not that they are wrong but all I care about what My little flower think of me. 

She is my hope, to live again to know how it feels to be loved. I want to hear her bubbling in her melodic voice all day. It sounds like peaceful soft music to my ears, give her anything, anything at all what her little heart desires, even my life I will give her in a heartbeat if she asks for it.

How would it feel when she will even feel a bit of what I feel for her but that will never happen to someone as pure as she can never fall for as evil as me. She will just hate me when she gets to know about me, about what I did to her. She is an angel and well... I called to be Lucifer.

I don't know why those people call me these stupid names.

A knock interprets me, I permitted the person to come in. "Majesty! Miss did not open the door and denied having anything." I nodded at Butler as he bows down before leaving without making any eye contact. They were even afraid to make eye contact with me and my Beast liked it.

I'm not surprised that she denied it, why wouldn't she be scared but I can't just let her go when I finally found her, not when they all might have got to know I have Mate. 

I carved for her attention, I want to spend every single second of my life with her from now on but that won't be enough for me. 

My demon whimpered again at the thought of his mate not having close to us and growled as she didn't have anything yet. She is so weak I need to make her eat, so she can take her medicine and first of all, apologise to her.

I was about to get up when my office door knocked again and revealed my two trusted people, Ama the werewolf unmated royal warrior, and Josh the vampire royal warrior.