Chapter 22

Someday you going to,
Meet someone that makes
You happy.
Makes you feel beautiful and
Stand by you even
when you feel like
you don't deserve them
-------------------------------------------------*

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" Ella yelled, making Leon who was next to her look at her in shock more than the scene before him.

There was Ama, squatting down beside the sofa, where a boy who seemed to be unconscious was lying. On another side was Josh who was holding back a black-haired girl. She was screaming to reach out to the boy. Both Ama and Josh's faces flash hurt and anger.

All the stuff came out hearing her scream as it got louder. Ella ran toward the boy before Leon could stop her.

"J- Jennifer... Eric?" Ella whispered When she saw the boy's face.

No one heard her except Leon as they were in their own world. "Your friends?" Leon asked tenderly, recalling she mentioned them before, she nodded still in a daze watching her friend's condition.

Leon understood right away.

Ama and Josh found their mates and they are!

Jennifer and Eric.

He felt happy as one of his family found their other half yet another part of him was worried about how Ella and they both would react.

Leon has no interference between mates unless it's an abusive mate or rejection. And most of those cases have one human mate.

"Will you stay still, Mate!" Josh hissed in annoy at how hard Jennifer was struggling in his tight hold, he clearly gave the expression of being running out of patience, his canines were out and his eyes were darker, and the veins around his eyes were clearly showing, but Jennifer couldn't see it as her back was pressed against his chest.

"Leave me, you lunatic." She scrunched with authority in her voice.

Josh smirk pulled her more toward him, his eyes were red. "Yeah, so you can go to that little boy!" When Jennifer saw his face, another scream left her mouth.

Ella came out of her haze and rushed toward Jennifer but Leon stopped her grabbing her waist. "Flower, no!"

"Leon, what are you doing, let me help my friends." Ella tried to pull herself from his grip.

Leon shook his head, and Ella looked confused. "Ama and Josh are not in their senses."

"Exactly, they are not in their sense, Leon. They could hurt them!"

"No, they won't yet they sure will hurt you if you go anywhere near them!"

"But-" Ella started but was cut off by Leon.

"They won't hurt your friends, Ella because your friends mated to Josh and Ama! It's a mate bond, now they would feel threatened by everyone who will go close to them in that they could hurt you, and your friends they don't remember you!"

Ella's face turned to pure horror, she never expected something like this as her mind went into a completely blank state.

She looked at Jennifer whose eyes were not recognising Ella, she looked at her in the same way as Josh and others; terrified.

After so long Ella met her friends, someone she grew up with. Now, who does not even know her? Her eyes welled up from unshade tears.

Leon who saw this immediately made her look at him cupping her cheeks softly, he gently whispered. "Flower, go to my office, I will be there in a minute!" Ella tried to protest.