A Forewarning...

Everything in this book is about how I feel about certain things in life. So everything in here is completely biased. I thought I'd let you know before reading. I am a feeling person, and sometimes I feel strongly about things. And it might make you feel a certain way, could be pleasant but it could also be aggravating. 

You will find that in some of the chapters I wrote I include the dates and times. But some don't. That is because I am quite forgetful, or because I was too caught up in my own thoughts. 

Another thing that I want to say is if you have a certain opinion on how I write things, you can give feedback in the comments. But please, be nice, or at least be gentle with the words you choose. Because this is based on my own experience in real life. I might feel more touchy than I usually am. But I will appreciate the honesty more, though. 

I am going back and forth. Sorry. 

I also have insecurities surrounding my body. And I also feel inadequate from time to time, so I have this feeling that I should do more than anyone else to prove my worth. It might be a bit frustrating the further you go down the road. I felt that way reading back into these logs, and I was the one who wrote it down.  

That's it. 

Thank you for reading this through.