In Sickness

November 12th 2020 – 08:26 a.m. In Sickness

So, yesterday didn't go out as bad as I think. Although it still made everything sour afterwards. My head hurt at the end of the day. And I guess loneliness came through. Not that I was ever alone. I read somewhere that it could happen. Although I don't know if that was a sign of depression.

Let's hope not. Or rather I knew it wasn't. 

This day didn't start up as great either. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and my hand was sore for a few moments. You know, that kind of feeling like your arm had been pricked by tiny thousand needles? Yeah. My left shoulder felt like it was dislocated kind of sore. And to top that all off, I woke up startled. I didn't notice that was almost late, I woke up fifteen minutes to seven-thirty. Let that math sink in.

Also, my flu came back. Well, this was my fault. I wasn't fully recovered from this virus but I relented and stopped my medicine. It wasn't exactly a medicine, it was a system immune booster. I stopped because I hated the feeling when I have to swallow a big pill or capsule. I couldn't swallow, so my best bet was to chew it a little and wash that down with water. With the risk that you can taste the taste of the medicine. Which was almost always bitter. Sucks, I know.

I'm fasting today, and I don't know if that would make everything better or worse. Mostly because I would be slightly dehydrated, which is not good when you have flu, or it would just ease my system? Turned out I didn't know my body a whole lot.

Well, let's just hope everything runs down smoothly.

Also, why do I always start the day with such negativity such early in the morning? I should stop that.