Chapter 1: The prison (PLEASE READ A/N!)

A/n; Like I said in the description there will be blood, smut, angst, and Gore through the entire story, also If There are other warnings, I will warn you! Also I do not ship the real people, only characters. Even then I don't ship these characters, I just thought this would be fun. THIS WILL NOT FOLLOW THE LORE!!! Also I've never wrote anything smut related, but I think I can do it, so any suggestions would be appreciated! Please no hate, don't be toxic, and I hope my darlings enjoy!!!

===========================

No one's POV:

It had been 6 months, Since Dream had been locked in prison, Technoblade was alone with Phil, there was peace on the server. Well for everyone except Dream...

DREAM'S POV:

I heard the doors open and I knew it couldn't be good. I heard a maniacal laugh as the lava separated and a small platform approaches the cell. It was a relatively short man, with one huge scar across his eye, a beanie, a button up, red tie, and black overalls. He had an ax (ax or axe, it is the correct spelling. Look it up) swung over his shoulder and some shears hooked onto his belt.

"Nice to see you again Dream" he says laughing. I just stared at him, my arms hung from the wall on thick black chains, just long enough to reach almost the whole room, but my legs were the problem, I couldn't stand. I would only fall.

"Finally ready to give up?" He laughs placing the ax under my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"I would never" I say with a cold dead look in my eyes.

"Well Sam told me to give you your 4 weekly potatoes, but I guess you don't want them" he says looking at me, hanging the raw potatoes over the lava.

"Are you crazy, I'll starve if I don't get those" I scream

"Well then" he says kneeling down toward me "you'll just have to give me the fucking book" 

"Never" I say gritting my teeth

"Fine" he scoffs throwing the potatoes behind him, letting them sizzle into a crisp in the lava.

"I don't care anymore, do whatever the fuck you want, but your not getting the goddamn book" I say 

"Your lucky that I have shit to do, or I would make your stupid excuse of a 'life' into a living hell. Oh wait, I already have" he says pulling out his sheers and gently scrapping the dull side of the sheers agents my jaw line, being careful not to cut me.

"I don't like people who back talk" he says staring at me dead in the eye bringing the sheers up to my cheek. "Like I said, your fucking lucky" he says quickly swiping the sheers over my jaw and drawing blood.

"Have a good day Dream, see you next time~" he laughs as he disappears through the lava. 

Once I heard all the doors close, I reached under my Calderon and grabbed one of the potatoes I was storing. I had to ration my food, or else Quackity would starve me. I grabbed out half of a potato and scarfed it down. I was starving, I was in pain, I might as well just give up. I thought to myself. I laid down best I could on the cold hard obsidian that was surrounding me, and went to sleep. It was almost the only thing I could do.  I was stuck here for a long time, I just wish someone would visit me, neither George or Sap have come. My best friends don't care for me anymore. So what's the point ? I think as I dose off to sleep and the world turns black.

I hear a loud bang outside the cell. I shot up and looked around, then I hear a pickaxe slam against the obsidian. It took a second, then I heard a obsidian block break. It was coming from above me. I jumped up and ran as close to the burning lava as I could. I heard the obsidian breaking closer now, the man was getting closer. 

I tried to step back, but the chains were not letting me. My neck was being burned my the closeness of the lava, but I was used to it. I had burn marks and scars all over my body, not to mention the huge ass crack in my fucking mask.

 I pulled on the chains as hard as I could, but all they did was start to rub on my wrists that were already in lots of pain because of the chains always rubbing on them. I tugged on the chains more. They strained against the wall. I pulled and pried, but nothing, not even a single inch gained. I collapsed onto the floor. The malnutrition getting to me as the adrenaline drained from my body.

My vision was getting blurry as I saw a man fall from the ceiling and come rushing over to me. He was a blur of pink, white, and red. 

"Technoblade?" I manage to whisper.

"Shh" said the man as he knelt down to me "it'll all be okay, just trust me" he said in his monotone voice, man had I missed that. I trusted him and let my body go limp, I couldn't do Anything else.

TECHNOBLADE'S POV:

I finally broke through the ceiling of the main cell. I dropped to the floor taking a bit of fall damage, I looked around me there was very few things, just a cauldron, a pit of water on the floor, a chest, a lectern, and one glow stone block in the upper corner of the cell. Then I felt it, the excruciating hot air coming from the wall of lava at the front of the cell. 'Holy shit, I have to get out of here. This room is hotter than the nether' I think to myself. The air was hot against my cold skin.

I continued to look around, then saw him. A small, skinny, obviously underfed little man. He was wearing a bright orange prison outfit covered in blood, he was laying on the floor. It didn't look like he could get up. I rushed over to him and swept him up into my lap. He definitely wasn't the same man that had been arrested for blowing up an entire fucking country..

"Technoblade..." he asks Barely audible.

I reassured him that it was me. He looked up at me, his mask was cracked with a big piece of it missing at the bottom. It was so cracked I could see his enchanting emerald green eyes. I saw his terror, but I also saw so many recent scars including one that was still bleeding.

"Oh my fucking god Dream, what happened" I say cupping his cheek in my hand. He quickly pulls away with an even more terrified look in his eyes.

"S-Sorry" I say 

"No Time.. we must get out" he says weakly. I see the hopelessness in his eyes and pull him tighter

"We will, we just have to wait for the signal from Phil" I say holding the man in my lap

DREAM'S POV: 

"It will be soon" he says

I try to say something, but I can't. I felt safe in the piglin man's arms. I scrunched up his shirt and pulled in as close as possible. He was a little obviously startled, but let me. I felt even more safe. He was here to save me, I wouldn't have to feel the pain of solitude and Quackity any longer.

"There it is" he said seeing the lava turn pink

"W-how" I try, but I can only manage to give a small huff.

The piglin man picks my limp body off the cold ground and splashes a lava resistance potion on us. That was the last thing I remember, being held by the man reassured that everything was going to be okay. I wanted to kiss him, he saved me, he was my hero

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

I will take this book down if the streamers do not like it/don't feel comfortable with it. Like I said I only ship the DSMP Characters in this story, please don't hate on me, if you have a problem please share, but don't be rude! Ily <3