Chapter 4: A Visitor?

DREAMS POV:

I woke up feeling incomplete, like something was missing. Then I turned around to see that the pig man was no longer there. I rubbed my eyes, trying to recall what happened the night before.

"Technooooo" I yell, waiting for an answer 

"Yessssss" says the man, the voice coming from the kitchen.

I stand up out of the warm bed, and slide on some shirt and pants I had found in the closet. Then, I stumbled out of the bedroom still trying to keep my eyes open and walked over behind Techno. I wrap my arms around him and give him a hug from behind yawning. 

"What are you doing~" I sing happily 

"Well, I was making muffins, until some idiot stopped me" he said glaring back at me

"Sorry" I say stepping back, yet still watching over the man.

TECHNOS POV:

I slid the muffins out of the oven, and onto the counter.

"Grab the plates" I demand pointing towards a cabinet to the left of me, not breaking eye contact with the tray of muffins. Out of the corner of my eye I see a little man reaching up and grabbing some paper plates. He slid the plates over to me. I grabbed a plate and put two muffins on it, then did the same to the other plate.

We sit down and start talking.

"So how was life on the server?" Says the green eyed man

"Eeh, I started a cult" I say

"Oh so the normal" the man says sarcastically 

"Oh and are we not going to talk about how you're totally wearing my clothes" I say

"Oh get over mr.Blade, they look good on me" he replies with a smug grin.

I hear a knock coming from the door. 

"I'll get it, I'll be right back Dream" I say walking over to the door. I wiggle the doorknob accidentally flinging the door open. 

"Ah Technoblade" says the man

"Hi Tommy" I reply staring at the shorter boy, he had cuts all over his face and his blonde hair looked extremely messy and dirty. 

"So I heard Dream got out of prison" he says, his sharp blue eyes staring into mine "I would like you to help us get him back in" 

"Okay, who is 'us'" I reply

"Me, Sam, Ponk, Bad, and a few others, oh and Puffy" he says, then he looks slightly past me. "Techno, someone is in your house, don't worry I'll save you" he says pulling out his sword

"No, Tommy" I try to protest, but the boy shoves right past me, over toward the unarmed Dream.

His Grip on the sword tightens "Dream" he says coldly "you have some balls showing up to my Brother's house" 

"Tommy! Hi how are you" The man tries to say

"Save it green bitch" says the kid, knocking Dream onto his back with his sword "why are you wearing Techno's clothes?"

"Tommy, this is all a... misunderstanding. Listen I know we got off on the wrong foot, but we can still be friends" the man on the ground says

"You tortured me, exiled me, took my things, threatened me, then killed me. I would never want to be friends with you" he says pointing the sword into the man's chest

Dream looked up and me, sadness overcoming his look. Like he had no clue what he had done in the past.

"Tommy, listen I never meant to hurt any of you, I was simply... trying to keep peace on my server" the man said, the sword pushing farther into his chest.

"I think you've done enough Dream. And I'm going to be the one to finally put your tyranny to and end" he said swiftly moving the sword across Dreams chest. The green man's look changes once more. His chest was bleeding out from a huge gash across his chest.

Without even thinking I lunge at Tommy "ever put your hands on my boyfriend ever again, and you will never see the light again. Do you understand" I growl, taking his sword from his hand and throwing him against the wall. The boy stared at me with horror, then ran out of the house.

I run over to help the man on the ground up. I put my arm around him and walk him to the bathroom, gently placing him on the floor of the bathroom.

"We- We're not officially yet." Says the man on the ground

"What" I ask rummaging through one of the cabinets

"Y-You called me your boyfriend" he struggled "but we haven't made it official"

"Well, I'm sorry" I say, finally grabbing something out of the cabinet and putting in on a washcloth.

"This may hurt a little" I say placing the wet cloth on the wound. The man flinched slightly, but relaxed feeling the cool cloth on his burning wound. 

DREAM POV:

I must've passed out from all the blood loss, but all I could think about was Techno coming to save me once more. I owed him a lot, but I have no clue what he wants. He must be after something I mean that is the painful truth about my existence; people only want to be my friend when they want something. Either Techno was really good at hiding that, or he actually likes me.

'I seem to be in a Dream' I think to myself looking around 'no, this is too realistic to be a Dream'  I say looking around the server. I was back at the community house. 'I must've been taken here or something. There is no one here, I should get back to Techno's'' I think looking around. I reached for my ax and pulled it out before sprinting towards the pig man's house.

I felt the cold snow infiltrate my boots as I walk through the blistering cold winds to the cabin across the plains. As I start getting closer, I see a trail of a weird red liquid leading up to the cabin. The snow. It was... covered in blood. 

'Oh shit, oh fuck, oh no' I think running into the house.

"TECHNO?!?" I yell running through the house

"TECHNO?! PLEASE BE OKAY" I continue screaming. I poked my head through a doorway and saw him. A man, lying on the floor, lifeless. I picked up the fragile body and see a sword stabbed through his chest. I pick him up and hug him tight covering myself in blood by accident.

"Fuck, Techno I'm so sorry" I sob "I-I don't know why I left, but this is all my fault" I continue crying in the lifeless man's shoulder, constantly blaming myself for why I left. Even though I had no clue how I ended up at spawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

OML I DID NOT EXPECT THIS MANY PEOPLE TO SEE THIS DUMB STORY! TYSM!! Anyway, sorry for the cliffhanger and angst, but it gets better. I have some nice plans! Go get some food and water. Take care of yourself, as you know my uploading schedule is shit so it may take a while for the next chapter to come out. Be patient darlings. See you next time!