Chapter 17: Revenge

A/n: I'm so sorry for not posting, but whenever Techno passed, it's been rough. I just hope this can brighten someone's day. Also, I'm terrible at writing angst so bare with me, we'll have some better times in the near future. Tysm for all the support this story got even when I wasn't writing it. You all mean so much to me ;). Also TW mentioned later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

—=—=—=—=—=—=—=—=

Time skip (2 Weeks)

—=—=—=—=—=—=—=—=

TECHNOBLADES POV:

I had collected myself off the floor, wiped my tears, and looked in the mirror. No longer did I see the bigger, stronger, more independent man I used to see, no, I saw a weak, unstable man.  I brushed my hair for the first time in a while, and got ready. I looked over at my closet and saw the way Dream lit up when he first tried on one of my outfits. I can't imagine life without him. I need to get him back, I will get him back, no matter what.

I stood up and took one lady look into my mirror, I was finally looking like myself again. I braided my hair and put my crown on. I am ready to fucking get revenge. 

I walked over to Phil's house and knocked in his door.

"Hey mate" he dated while opening the door

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, my eyes flashing down at the bandages that covered his waist

"Yeah, I should be good" he smiled "anyway, to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you Techno" 

"I need to get revenge" I said, my eyebrows scrunched slightly "to avenge Dream"

"And you want me to help?" He asked

"Yes" I said. The man led me inside the house and we had a cup of tea while we discussed how we were to avenge Dream's death.

"Tommy made a new empire, everyone who caused Dream's death would be there; Sam, Tommy, Tubbo, Etc." I said

"TUBBO?!" Phil exclaimed "I doubt that"

"Doubt what?" I asked

"Doubt he caused Dream's Death" Phil explained

"What?" I asked once more 

"Tubbo is Dreams brother, so is nightmare" Phil's said

"How do you know that?" I asked, slightly skeptical of what the man told me

"My wife is the goddess of death, she knows everyone one and their relationships" he told me.

"Cool" I responded. We continued to talk more about how to get revenge. We decided to find nightmare and get him to help us blow up Tommy's new nation. We would also get the Syndicate, which consisted of; Fundy, Niki, Phil, Ghostboo, Connor, and Jack. (I know they aren't the syndicate, but I'm the author so... boom)

"Alright, I think I could probably get everyone together in 2 days tops and If you help with the supplies we could blow up their nation in 5 days...if nothing goes wrong that is." Phil said, his mind obviously trying to calculate if he was right.

"Yeah" I said in a unusually deep voice " but I need to get some affairs in order before that. I'll be back soon"

"Okay?" Phil said as I ran out of the cabin and jumped onto Carl.

It took 2 hours, but I made it. I tugged on the Reins, and my horse slid to an almost immediate stop. I chained my horse up to a fence post, and crossed river. The scorching sun was burning me alive in my cape and  white undershirt, but I could care less. The only thing that I could think about was Dream. How he didn't deserve the treatment he got, how I couldn't protects him, how much this man hurt him, how much revenge there was to pay. It was running through my blood at that point. The voices were all chanting things like; 'Revenge' 'blood for the blood god' 'KILL EM'  and things of that nature.

My boots were slightly sinking into every step I took, my blood ran hot, my mind was full, my eyes were dead set on the shining sign a few blocks away. The sandy ground, the big lights, the tall buildings, the hot weather, all the boose, noise, and people, this place was like hell. Yet a lot of people enjoyed it. 

I reached the bottom of the sign and stuck Dream's old diamond sword in the ground. I was going to kill this man with it. He caused Dream's death, and If Dream can't kill him. I'll make sure his sword draws first blood. 

I started to build up to the top of the sign. Once I got to the top I looked down at all the petty people and thought 'do they really deserve this?' Yes. If they support Quackity, they can all die with him and his country.

I placed TNT all over the sign and climbed down. I pulled out my bow and a flaming arrow, and watched as the arrow flew through the air. Directly hitting a piece of TNT. The sign was in rubbles before I knew it.

Then, I walked into town. Doing the same to all the casinos, and lottery houses, hotels, fast food, homes, the entire country was in prices below my feet. And emerging from the ruble I saw him. The one I came here for.

"Quackity" I said in a rough, corse voice

"Techno." He said, drawing his axe.

I put on my armor and grabbed Dream's sword from my scabbard. I'm done with this. 

He lunged towards me, his sword was stuck in front of him, so I grabbed it. He fell down onto the  ruble of his once "amazing" country. 

"You really though" I laughed

"W-what do you want" he said trying to sound tough

"All actions have consequences" I smiled putting the Diamond sword up to his neck

"Oh is this about your poor Dream" he said mockingly 

I lifted my sword higher, forcing him to look up at me. He grinned in the most evil way I have seen since JShlatt.

———————————

TW: Gore like very extreme

———————————

"He got everything he deserves. He killed himself like a pussy and now everyone is happy. The End... Right?" His words sunk into my skin and pierced my heart, but I could tell that's what he wanted to happen. So I pushed the sword Into his neck even more. He smiled. Then, I slit his throat open. His blood oozed out of the fresh cut. His smile still frozen onto his face.

———————————

End of TW.

———————————

Then, I walked out of the country. I looked at my amazing work and smiled softly. I got Dream's revenge, but it's far from over. Oh no, we have much more.

"Goodbye Las Nevadas" I smirked as I crossed over the river back to my horse. And rode off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1,100 words.

ACKKK IM FINALLY WRITING AGAIN. GUESS WHOS BACK BABYYYY. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. I could sleep without killing Quackity so that's what this chapter is about. I'll see y'all later, and I promise I will write more often, but I do have another book coming out soon. Because sadly this wonderful book is coming to an end. Be on the lookout for a DNF story in the future. Anyway TYSM for all your support!! Go get some food and water. BYEEEE

Edit: I lied, the story is back! And no dnf story but I have a dream x reader book already out <3

-Hehinnit.