Chapter 13: Finally Home Again

A/n: I'm so sorry for not posting! I have been going through some shit rn, but I hope to continue writing soon! Also, I have this huge essay where I have to write this entire story and I forgot about it, so I'm currently rushing to get that story and this chapter done!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Technoblades POV:

I lead the man inside, I waited for Quackity to leave before I shut the door. He shot one smug look at the cabin before saying that I was stupid if I was convinced that I of all people could change the new Dream. Whatever. I know I could change Dream. I love Dream, the old Dream anyway.

"C-can I get you anything" I ask looking over at Dream

"No....Thank you" He says still not showing any emotion.

"Are you sure? You've been in prison for another month" I ask trying to look sweet, but I just looked worried

"Actually, do you have anything to drink" he asks in a quiet voice

"Yeah, I have some water" I say giving him a less worried smile. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water. I then turn around to see the man toppled over, he seemed to be holding onto something that was connected to his neck. I dropped the cup and ran over to the man, but when I had got over, he was shaking...

"DREAM! Dream are you okay?" I ask trying to comfort the man "what's wrong!?" He gave no response. I look over to What he was clenching in his hands.

 "I-is that a fucking shock collar?" I say, my vision was getting blurry, and the voices in my head were screaming and yelling, it seemed like they were banging on the walls of my head, yelling at me to let them out. I tried to calm them, but the sight of someone hurting the man I loved, it fucking enraged me. I grabbed an arrow and stuck it into the lock on the collar. I twisted the arrow around until the shock collar popped off.

'Wtf?! That is too far! I agree. We need revenge. We should hunt him down! Is that what Dream would want? Wtf?! Yes, Quackity hurt him!!! We should hunt him. Blood for the Blood God! Blood! Blood! Blood!'

Technoblade clutched his head in his hands, but for the first time ever, he agreed. Quackity needed to pay for what he had done. He fucking hurt my lover and turned him into some brainwashed mess.

 "T-Techy?" Dream asks looking confused

 " DREAM! " I Yell running over to the man and scooping him up.

 "What happened?" He asked

"Quackity got y-you again and he-I" I stutter

"Hey, no. It's okay. I understand" he says sweetly smiling 

"No, I should've saved-" I say still trying my best to apologize 

DREAMS POV:

I still try to comfort the man as he is blaming himself, but I start to zone out. My head hurts and I can't remember a thing. My vision gets blurry and I think I... fell over? But I don't even know what is happening anymore.

"Dream? DREAM!" Was the last thing I heard before the world went completely black.

================================================================

Flash Back

================================================================

"DREAM GOD FUCKING DAMMIT CAN YOU JUST FUCKING WORK FOR ONCE YOU USELESS PEICE OF SHIT" Quackity screamed at me

"s-sorry" I whisper back

"DON'T SPEAK UNLESS SPOKEN TO FUCKER" he yelled back slapping me in the jaw

Holy fucking shit did he just slap me?! But if I do anything he'll kill me. This is so unfair why is this happening to me. Why? I don't even know what I did to deserve this shit. 

"I have my own rights asshole" I accidentally blurted out

"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME?!!!" He yelled grabbing his ax out and walking over to me

"N-Nothing" I whisper

"I BROUGHT YOU HERE SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO COME TO TORTURE YOU EVERYDAY!!" He yelled putting his ax over his shoulder

 "I'm very sorry Mr.Quackity" I mumble trying to step back

" I thought that the little stunt you pulled today deserves a... Punishment. What do you think? " he says 

"I-I agree sir" I say knowing if I disagreed even worse shit would happen.

 "Good" he said calmly "Now that we're on the... Same page..." He smiled as he pulled his ax down on me from over his shoulder.

===============================================================

End of Flash Back

================================================================

DREAMS POV:

I woke up in a cold sweat, I looked around only to see that I was in Technoblade 's bed. I kept looking around, and saw a pink-haired man with his head in his hands.

 "Hey techy! I grumble giving the man a smile

" DREAM!! " He said running over to me and giving me a big hug.

 "I've really missed you" I hugging the man back.

 "It was my fault.." He said

" No, it was mine, but don't worry. We're here now, well be okay " I say pushing the man away to look in his eyes.

"I-I love you Dream" he said, making me smile

"I love you too Techy" I respond.

"May I ask. W-what did Quackity do to you?" He asks

" He brought out a new side of me, the boring aide, the obedient  side. " I say "he made a new side of me appear"

" A new side? " he asks

"Yeah, like I'm me, Nightmare is evil me, and Dream is the obedient one. I think his name is dumb to be honest, but whatever" I say " I don't remember anything that the other 'personas ' do. That is why I don't remember being mean, or L'manberg" 

 "Really? So all that time you got locked away for something you don't even remember doing?" He said, his voice full of worry, and a hint of sympathy

 "Yep" I respond "Now come snuggle with me. I missed you." I say. Techno agreed and came over and hugged me tightly. It felt so serene to finally be in his arms again. To finally sleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I'm sorry for not posting! it's been a little rough, but we're big men so I can handle it. Go get some food and water, and rest for you night owls, see you next time darlings!!! <3