Chapter 15: All my fucking fault.

A/n: I'm watching Netflix shows that I've already watching like 100000 times and writing Wattpad stories instead of doing the missing work I need to do. L. Also  !Major TW: SUICIDE! AND ALCOHOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DREAMS POV:

I was stuck in thought the entire way home. I was holding back my tears as I entered the snowy tundra. I got off my horse and put him in the stables. I grabbed some carrots and fed Spirit Jr. and Carl. I wiped the small tear that fell from my eye. I took a deep breath and walked inside the house. It was around midnight, but Techno was on the couch.

"Well, Well. Where the FUCK have you been?!" He says getting up

"Techno- I-" I stutter

"Save it asshole go to bed, I'll sleep in the guest room." he grunts walking over to me

"Technoblade. I-I" I stutter holding back tears

"I can't believe you would do this to me" he sighed and went back to the couch laying down. "Your so Fucking useless" (A/n: he is drunk btw, I'm sorry, but it'll all work out soon) I saw Quackity in him, he was yelling at me and calling me useless. I guess I really am that useless.

I just went back to the bedroom and laid down. Recalling the events of the day. 'Your a monster' was ringing in my ear. Both of them hated me, it was all my fault. I looked over at the alarm clock 2:00 A.M it read in big glowing red letters. I got up from the bed and walked towards the kitchen table. I grabbed up a pen and paper, and started writing.

I finished the note and signed it with a ":)" Then I walked outside, the moon was in its waxing gibbous phase. (fun fact, that's the authors favorite moon phase.) The pale light of the moon re-assured me that I was doing the right thing. I've caused so much harm to this server, no one likes me anymore. I was simply a waste of time and space. A light smile appeared on my face as I got closer to the small frozen pond.

 "Hey Nightmare" I whisper

 " Yeah" says a dark figure that just showed up

 "W-what happens when I die?" I ask staring into the pond below.

 "I take over your body, and you go to limbo." He says in a raspy voice

 " Okay" I say smiling and looking over at him for the first time in years "just, take care of Techy and Tubbo when I'm gone"

 "I will, but why talk about this now?" The figure asked in a time I've never heard him use before, it was a worried tone.

 "Promise to take care of Techy and Tubbo" I repeat 

 " I-I promise " he said.

 "Good" I say looking back into the pond. "I'll miss you, all of everyone here. Even Quackity and people have wronged me. I guess I did deserve it though"

" DayDream? " he said now even more worried "I know I was a jerk, but please don't do this"

" Hey brother, we'll meet again. I promise" I say smiling

It's the right thing. I'm doing what's good for the server. And if that means removing myself from the equation, I'll do it happily.

I took a deep breath of the cold wind, then jumped into the icy water. I saw Nightmare try to grab me, but he was too late. Everyone was too late now. I hit the bottom of the pond and replayed every nice situation I ever had in my mind. I looked up at the mon. I let out a sigh. Then, I inhaled all the water I could. As the cold water entered my lungs. I felt at peace, then the world went black.

TECHNOBLADES POV:

I woke up with a sudden jerk. I felt something was wrong. Then, I remembered the events of last night. 

 "I-I started... Drinking again. and I hurt Dream." I whisper looking down at my hands, they were shaking. "Fuck, how could I be a worse boyfriend? I need to apologize"

 I walked into our room, but the bed was empty, the sheets were made, it looked like it had never been used. I looked in the bathroom, no one, I looked around every corner of the house, no one. Then I saw it, a small folded note on the table.

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Technoblade,

Please read to the entire server.

I would like to make the announcement that I am gone. After lots of consideration I have decided that leaving this server for good was the best way of apologizing for my wrong doings, even if I didn't know what I did. I have a demon he possessed me when I was a kid. It has taken over me when I was at my lowest points and it did much evil.

I though that for the safety of everyone I loved, which is all of you, I would remove myself from the equation. I will definitely miss all of you and hope you're happy with me being gone. 

It was nobody 's fault, I just thought that since I was such an awful person to everyone, even my friends, I would be better off dead. No matter who you are, I will always love you.

I hope you can accept my apologies, especially you Tommy, Techno, and Tubbo. I was a great nuisance to you, and a huge asshole. And you George and Sapnap, I appreciate you sticking by a monster's side, even though I was a jerk.

I have done so much wrong to this server and pray that with me dead, the peace will be restored to this great land. I will see you again soon my friends, we 'll meet again some day. Goodbye.

- :)

|________________________________________________________|

He was gone, he killed himself, because I got drunk and flipped out on him. He fucking killed himself and it was my fucking fault. He fucking killed himself because I was such a dick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Hiiii, Dream is dead now, L. I'm sorry if I triggered any of you, but we had to add a little spice, I'm also sorry if I made this sad. Anyways, don't pull a Dream, there are so many people who really care about you. Go get some food and water, see you next time. (P.S. sorry door the short chapter)

 If you would like to skip past the next couple chapters, spoiler, Dream gets revived in chapter 20. The next chapters will be about techno going through grief and revenge and if you hate angst then feel free to skip.