Chapter 14: A Monster?

A/n: I know the different personalities is weird, but I have some very sad ideas and that would only work if 'Nightmare' existed deal with it, but other than sadness it has really no change to the story. Do y'all have any ways to get rid of writers block? Please help. TW: Suicidal thoughts at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DREAMS POV

It had been 3 months since Quackity kidnapped me. Me and Techno went back to our old ways, but we nothing really exciting happened. Until one day. 

"Hey Dreamy" the pink haired man said stepping out of our room

"Hello" I respond

"You makin food?" he asked walking over to him and resting his arms on my shoulders

"Yep, just some pancakes" I say Turing around to look at the man in his eyes. He looks down at me, I can feel my cheeks get warm.

"Ah, I made big man Dream blush huh?"  He says placing his finger under my jaw

"N-no it was just... the... uh... cold?" I say trying to look away

"Oh so you think I'm cold" he says leaning closer to me

"No, that's... not what I meant" I whisper 

"The fact you stuttered over that" he said putting his hand on his heart and falling over.

I rushed to catch the man, but I was still not as strong as I used to be so he just kinda fell on me. We started giggling, but we both stopped when Techno rolled over and placed his hands next to my head

"I love you" he said

"Mhm, love you too" I nod in a quiet voice

He connects our lips, but before we could properly kiss we heard a nock on the door.

"I'll get it" said the man on top of me, pushing off of me. He walks over to the door, and I get up and put the finished pancakes on a plate. They were slightly over cooked, but it'll be fine..

It took a minute for him to come back over to me, so I went and plopped down on the couch. 3 minutes later he turns around. His face was shocked and his hands held a letter.

"What is it" I ask walking over to him

"Tommy, he, he took over the smp" Techno stuttered 

"W-what do we do?" I ask

"There's only one thing to do" he said, his face turning from shocked to an evil, smug grin

"Yeah, it'll be fun right. Just like old times" I say with my own evil grin.

"We need to go" he says running down the stairs

"You know, can you go get some stuff for us and I'll be right back" I say running out the door 

TECHNOS POV:

'Wtf was that about. He's probably going to go see his other friends who are better than you. Wtf is your problem? I'm right though. No, Dream loves us. Are you sure? I mean he did seem pretty eager to leave us. Yeah. Yeah. True. They're right.'

I hate my voices so fucking much. I swear I have mental issues. Where is Dream going though? Maybe to Sap and George's house. I have some weird feeling about the two, they seem a little off to me. I don't even know why, I guess it's just a gut feeling. 

DREAMS POV:

I grab onto my horse Spirit Jr, and swing my legs over him onto the saddle. Then, we start running to Kinoko Kingdom. It's always so calming to ride through the woods, the smell of pine and various flowers rushes to you and the  leaves pass by you in this blur of green. 

================================================================

Flash Back

================================================================

"STOP DAYDREAMING YOU USLESS FUCK" yells a short man in a beenie

"What is it and you telling me how to live my fucking life you intolerant fuck?" I say back at him instantly slapping my hands over my mouth.

"The fuck did you say to me?" He said in a raspy voice looking back at me

"You heard me" I blurt out

(Dream's lines are bold and Nightmare's aren't)

'GOD FUCKING DAMN IT NIGHTMARE PLEASE STOP, HES GONNA KILL ME! So, it's not my problem. JESUS NIGHTMARE STOP. Uh, no I don't think I will. When your dead I get to take over . Life would be hell for this server once more. Remember when you got so sad that Tommy went off and left you to build a nation that I had to take over, and guess what I did. YOU KILLED PEOPLE! YOU BLEW UP THEIR NATION!! AND DON'T YOU REMEMBER HOW FUN THAT WAS?! YEAH SO MUCH FUN BEING LOCKED IN A FUCKING PRISON FOR SOMETHING I COULDN'T CONTROL! SO MUCH FUCKING FUN BEING TORTURED BY QUACKITY! Yeah but look where that got you, you had sex with Technoblade. Yeah and now I'm stuck here with Quackity again. Slowly getting brainwashed by him each day! Look out buddy!' 

That was the last thing I heard before the world went black. Quackity had stabbed me in the stomach. I had spoke back to him. Disobeyed him. And now I was "paying the consequence of my action" so fucking unfair. I can't stay here much longer. If I do I would probably die. Yay!

===============================================================

End of Flash Back

================================================================

I shook my head. Trying to get the thoughts out of my head. When I finally broke the trance of my thoughts, I was at the kingdom.

"Dream. Again, takes some balls showing you face around here." I heard a voice say. The moon was barely casting a shadow on the man, but I could roughly tell who it was

"GEORGE! BUDDY! I MISSED YOU" I yell getting off the horse and running over to the man.

"I'm not your friend" he said "Tommy came around and told us what you did to him. Your a monster" 

"W-what? I-I didn't mean to hurt anyone" I stutter

"No?! Honestly you really think you can manipulate me?! You exiled the man!" He said pulling his sword out.

"It- that, George?" I try to speak, but my lungs closed and I couldn't say anything.

"No one will ever love you." He says "YOUR JUST A MONSTER!" 

"I Agree. You lied to your friends, killed people. Your a bad, bad, no Terrible person. No, monster" said a man wi with black hair, walking up to me

"Sap?" I manage to whisper

"Leave." Said George 

"No, guys please, your my best friends" I say

"No, we hate you. No one likes you. Your a monster" said Sap.

"LEAVE MONSTER" yelled George

"I-I'm... a monster?" I whisper grabbing onto my horse and lifting myself onto him. Giving my 'friends' one last look, before riding off into the night.

"I, I really am a monster" I say patting my horse. "Not even my 'friends' like me. I did terrible shit to everyone here. I... don't deserve to be here anymore"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: YOOO WE FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! I hope y'all enjoyed your last happy chapter. The next one will be extra sad. L to you lot! Also, tysm for all the support. I really wouldn't be here doing what I love to do without you guys. Ty! Go get some food and water, I'll see you guys next time!

-Love you, Hehinnit!