Chapter 2: Back at Techno's

DREAM'S POV:

I woke up when Techno put me down on the grass.

"Technoblade?" I ask looking up at him.

He is looking at Sam the prison guard. It seemed like they were arguing. Techno had his ax in his hand and was clutching it tight. His crown was shimmering in the sunlight as he was screaming at the creeper man. 

"Dream, it's okay." He said noticing that I was awake 

"Techno, don't let him escape, he is a bad man" Sam said

"You know nothing" I try to yell, but almost nothing came out. Apparently Sam heard it because he looked over at me.

"Do you know how hard it is?" I say using the little energy I have to stand up and walk over to him

"Dream, I don't think-" Technoblade tries to say

I shrug it off and walk over to Sam pointing my finger into his chest. " I was tortured by Quackity, underfed, the lava burnt my skin everyday, my friends didn't even come to visit. And you still think I'm the bad guy?" I say

"You blew up a nation and exiled a child" Sam said

"TO KEEP PEACE SAM!" I yell "you did what you did to get back at me. Your the bad guy Sam, not me" I say walking back over to Techno

"Dream, come on let's go" said the piglin man.

"Okay" I say "I don't want to look at this shit bag anymore anyway"

Techno picked me up and put me on a horse, then got on it as well 

"This okay" he asks putting his arms beside my waist and grabbing the reins, I shake my head up and down. The man behind me gives the reins a little pull and the horse starts running.

—=—=—=—=—=—=—=—=

Time skip 

—=—=—=—=—=—=—=—=

"Finally" the pig man says as he hops off the horse grabbing me off too. "You think you can stand little man?" He asks

"Yes, and don't call me little man, your like 2 in. Taller than me" I say gritting my teeth

"Okay, okay" he says smiling. He brings me inside his cabin where he goes into his room and grabs some clothes from his dresser.

"Alright, you go take a bath and then we'll go to sleep" he says in a monotone voice that made me smile

"Okay" I say weakly standing up and stumbling around the cabin toward where he said the bathroom was. He came in with me and turned the water on filling the tub up with cool water. 

"Is this a good temperature, I know the warmth of the lava may have been traumatizing so I made sure to keep it cool. They towels are in that cabinet, when your done call me and we'll put some burn cream on your burns. Okay?" He said sweetly

It took me a second to realize what was happening "oh-uh yeah, okay" I stutter out. He gives me a smile and walks out of the bathroom. I got undressed and got into the tub.

TECHNO'S POV:

I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, I chopped some potatoes and threw them into a boiling pot of water and other vegetables. 

"Knock, Knock" I hear from outside the cabin

"Who's there" I yell

"Oi, it's me, Phil" says the man

"Oh hey Phil" I say opening the door "what brings you around?" 

"How's that Dream situation?" Says the bird man

"Eh, I mean he is very traumatized" I say smirking 

"I meant, how is that crush you have on him" he says opening his wings slightly while smiling 

"Uh... what? I- I mean" I try to stutter out" 

'Oooh he knowsss. I know he knows. Wait you actually like him? I love dream. Shut up. You. Make me. Oi both of you shut up. I want to fuck Dream. EWWWW WTF?! I mean he is hot. Oh suck it. That's what I want to do to Dream. WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP I WANT TO LISTEN TO DADZA?! DADZA? DADZA! E.E.E...' (these are Techno's voices btw)

I cover my ears, not like it would do anything.

"Tech, you good?" Said Phil leaning against the door frame

"Yeah, just the voices" I respond

"What are they saying?" Asks the man in the door

"Well... one wants to fuck dream, the others think he is hot, then one said 'Dadza' then they screamed that for a while, now it is just 'E'."

'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.'

"Sorry mate" said the man 

"Eh it's fine, want to have dinner with us" I say

"No, sorry Techno, Kirstin and I are going on a date" said the bird man

"Oh, have a nice time" I say

"Yep, good luck mate" said the man stretching his wings

"Same to you" 

"Bye" he said flying off

"Bye" I respond, I take a nice deep breath and go over to the pot of soup. The soup was done so I turned off the stove and put the soup into bowls. I place them on the counter gently and place some silverware next to the bowls.

Then I hear a loud crash coming From the bathroom. 

"Dream?!?" I scream

'Aww techno, I'm sorry, your boyfriend is dead. And it's your fault. What?! I mean you did leave him alone by himself. What if he did die'

"SHUT UP" I yell, the voices go silent.

I run into the bathroom to see a man with a towel around his waist passed the fuck out on my bathroom floor. I scoop him into my lap and hold his face close to mine.

"It's okay, Dream I'm here" I whisper "please wake up I have food, and then we can go to sleep in my bed" those words were probably for me. 2 minutes passed by and no response. I check for a pulse, luckily there was one. I start slightly hyperventilating. My heart rate goes up and I start breathing quick small breaths.

"Dream please wake up, your scaring me" I say. No response. "Dream please" I say taking a long look into his uncovered face, it was so perfect, yet so beat up from all the wars he's fought.

I scoot my back into the wall and pull the boy onto my stomach, he is still curled into a ball, but I can feel his breathing now which makes it better. I started crying, which I usually don't do so it felt weird, but nice to let my emotions out. I couldn't do anything to help him and I felt... useless... I started balling and hugging on tighter to the man.

"Techno" a small voice asks. I look down to see the boy in my lap 

"I-I'm sorry" I say trying to hold  back my tears "I should've been here to help you *hic* b-but" 

"It's okay Techno, your okay. I just got out of the tub and I fell" he says smiling sweetly

"But you could've got hurt" I say 

"But I didn't" he says. I finally get to look into the smaller's eyes, they were a perfect emerald green. He reached up and put his hand on my cheek, I slightly flinch, but allow him to. He cuffs his hand around my cheek and stares into my eyes, wiping away a tear while doing so.

I pull the green-eyed man closer and stared deeply into his eyes... 

"C-can I...kiss you?" I ask slightly cringing at the word 'kiss'. The green eyed man looks at me once more and shakes his head up and down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Holy shit, I'm terrified, but I think I'm going to publish this story!! Like I said, please no hate!

Ello, me here I just want to say hi! So Hi! Go get some good nutrients so you don't turn out like the green Teletubby! Have a good day darlings!!!