Chapter 7: Payed A... Visit

A/n: Wow you guys are really mentally unstable, holy shit. Thank you guys so much for All the support I love my darlings!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DREAMS POV:

I ran to the Dream Smp as fast as I could, I finally arrived after like 20 minutes of running. 'Where are they ' I was thinking to myself when I heard a voice coming from a newly made... mushroom kingdom. The voice was sweet and I knew I had heard it before. 

"Dream?" Says the man. I turn around quickly looking for the source of the voice.

"S-Sapnap?" I ask looking at the man "Is that really you"

"Dream... why are you here?" The man starts, but I interrupt him by wrapping my hands around his waist. Finally getting to hug my best friend. 

"I came to apologize... to you, and George. I-If he is here" I whisper, burying my face in his shoulder. I feel him pat my back before hugging me back. His black hair was glowing in the moonlight and his white bandanna barely showed up in the mess of hair.

"Dream... Dream, you really shouldn't be here" the man whisperers 

"Sap please, I just want to talk" I say holding back tears as best as I can.

"Okay, but not here. Follow me" he says grabbing my wrist and leading me inside the kingdom. We pass by many houses, all made of wood and mushrooms. There are many mushrooms, almost too many... He then leads me into the like center mushroom or something, it is the biggest in all the lands. The man in the white headband looked around, then kicked some leaves away revealing a small trapdoor.

He walks down the stairwell, as I stand in utter shock "well? Come along" he says ushering me down. "No one will find us here" 

I go into the small room where I'm met with a table, some food, a furnace, crafting table, basically all of the essentials, but then, in the corner of the room, there is a bed with a small british man in it. He looks so sweet in the dim glow of the room. Man had I missed him.

"GEORGE" I yell running over of jumping on the man.

"Woah chill out mate" he says giving me his best 'I just woke up ' smile "wait, DREAM?!" 

I step back to take a look at both men "The one and only" I smile as the both of them jump on me, hugging me so tight I fall over.

"Dream, your really here!" The brunette gasped in utter shock "w-how" 

"Someone had a little favor that needed to be payed" I say "anyways how have you guys been"

"Good" the brunette responds running back up to me and squeezing me tight

"Sam wouldn't let us in the prison, he thought we would help you escape" said Sapnap looking guilty

"You guys are perfectly fine" I say giving them a small smile

George grabs my chin and forces me to look down at him. His round glasses with white trim were shining in the dimly lit room. He took them off placing them on his head while he cupped my face. 

"What happened" he asked worriedly as he caressed my cheek with his soft hands. Going over my many scars and burns

"Quackity was there. He wanted... something of mine, but I never let him get it so he kinda..." I whisper, grabbing George's arm giving him a sweet smile "but everything is fine now" 

"He t-tortured you?" Asked the man with black hair 

"Yes, and underfed me, and put me so close to lava I got burned, and even made me almost go insane" I smile. They looked shocked. As they should be.

Then we just talked, for hours.

—=—=—=—=—=—=—=—=

Time skip

—=—=—=—=—=—=—=—=

TECHNOS POV:

I woke up and realized that Dream was... gone?!

"DREAMMMMM" I groan. No reply, I got worried so I hopped out of bed and wandered through the now empty house.

"Dream?" I ask wondering around the house "you here?" Again, no reply. I check for his mask, but it was gone. Although, in its place was a note.

———————————————————

Hello Techno!

Sorry for leaving so early, but I wanted to go see Sapnap and George. I'll come back by day break. If I don't get distracted. Sorry for the inconvenience of my absence, but I wanna see my friends. BYEE

———————————————————

I chuckled at the dumb note, then I look out the window. "Must've gotten distracted" I sigh, going to get a glass of coffee. 

DREAMS POV:

"Yeah you should stay here with us!" Sapnap said happily 

"Sorry but-" I start to say with a guilty look

"Who? Maybe staying here? With us?" I hear a voice ask from the doorway

"Tommy, w-why are you here" asked the brunette 

"Well as you know, I was looking for Dream, but it looks like you have already found him." He says grabbing my arm. "Don't worry, I'll tell them you found him!" 

I pull out of reach from the boy and clutch my ax 

"Aw look at that, you think you can fight me? Look at yourself, your pale, skinny, no muscles, no skill, nothing" he smiles "imagine what that must feel like, your hopeless. And best of all, your little boyfriend isn't here to save you"

I pull my ax in front of me and prepare myself to defend myself and my friends. "Bring it on Child" 

He sighs and pulls out his sword "I really didn't want any more blood stains. Whatever" I swing my ax in front of his face. He lunges at me with the sword, almost stabbing through the armor. Then he stops, he puts his hand in front of me. I step back in bewilderment, but I don't knock it away.

"I wonder..." he says calmly 

"Wonder what" I spit

"What you would look like... without your precious little mask" he says with a swift movement of his hand, my mask gets hit off my face and onto the ground in front of Tommy, who gives me a smug smile. Then stomps on the mask. *crack*

"Holy fucking shit kid. What the fuck was that for?" I ask sliding down to grab the pieces of my mask that were scattered everywhere.

"Fun. I guess" he laughs and pulls my head up with the tip of his blade. That is when Sap and George step in. They get in front of me 

"Get out. Run quickly" the one with the bandanna ordered.

"But what about you?" I ask standing with the mask pieces 

"We'll be fine." The brunette answers quickly. I sprint out of the big mushroom place. Only to be met with another... familiar face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: 

Villain Tommy? Fun to write about the other SMP members huh? Also support to Ranboo! I'm so proud of him for coming out. Anyways go get something to eat and drink, then come back. I'm going nowhere and neither is this book!

I would just like to thank you guys again for the overwhelming support of the last few chapters! They have been difficult to write because of my procrastination, but here we are! Have an amazing day and I wish you the best of luck. Until I write again my friends!