Chapter 8: Familiar faces

A/n: This blew up way more than I thought it would... it's overwhelming the amount of support I'm getting. It is really helping me through some times so thank y'all so much! Right after school I went onto wattpad and I saw 500 people have read this fanfic! Also could one of you guys please time yourself reading this? Wattpad is being weird about how long it takes to read. Ty!

—————————————————————

DREAMS POV:

I look up to see a beautiful woman with white hair, big goat horns, she wore a captain's outfit, and had a sword that she clutched in her hand. Buy why is she so... familiar?

"D-Dream" she stutters dropping the sword and slowly approaching me looking mesmerized.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I ask stepping back slightly.

"Oh man, what has prison done to you my little duckling" she said standing right in front of me,  cupping my face in her hands. Gently going over the scars I had. Looking saddened and guilty?

"M-mom?" I ask stepping into her grasp. 

"Yes darling. I'm here, don't worry" she said looking through the huge gash in my mask. Making eye contact with me.

"I... I missed you" I stammer. She doesn't respond, but instead looks around, then seeing no one was around she gently slid the mask off my face and saw each and every bit of my face.

"What did they do to you?" She asked pulling me into a warm hug, my mask being held in her hand. Then I noticed the sword on the ground. My memory of what Tommy had said replayed in my head. "Me, Sam, Ponk, Bad, and a few others, oh and Puffy" they were after me. They wanted to put me back in prison...

"Y-you're- you're on their side." I say stepping back "you want to put me back in that hell hole"

"Don't be absurd" she said still smiling a sweet smile.

"T-Tommy told me so" I stammer, "my own mother..."

"Please duckling, listen to me. Let me explain" she pleaded, but I didn't listen to her. I heard noises from inside the kingdom.

"GET HIM" I hear a voice yell. I didn't even grab my mask up. I ran. I ran right into the woods, full speed. Trying to get lost amongst the wilderness, yet still make it to Techno's quickly.

"I think I lost them" I pant walking through the forest. Reach up to adjust my mask, but I couldn't feel it. "Shit, I left my fucking mask?"

PUFFY POV:

I cling onto the mask of my son. 'I wish I had never agreed to help these people, look at what they have done to my Dream.'

"Ms. Puffy! WHY DID YOU LET HIM ESCAPE?!" Tommy yelled

"I am not going to let you kill me own son" I mumble

"Excuse me?" Tommy said coming closer to me lifting my chin. Trying to be intimidating 

"I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU KILL MY SON TOMMY! AND IF YOU WANT ME, TO FUCK YOU! THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME IVE SEEN HIM IN YEARS BECAUSE OF YOU TOMMY AND YOU TOLD HIM I WAS ON YOUR SIDE?! NOW MY SON WONT TALK TO ME BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yell, gripping the mask tighter and storming off into the dark night sky. I march right into my house and let my legs fall. I land on the ground hugging the broken mask tight. I sobbed, 

"I've missed you so much" I sob staring down into the eyes of the mask, imagining there was a small man I front of me. I smile slightly before picking myself up off the ground and onto my bed.

TECHNOS POV:

"Why isn't he back yet" I ask standing up from the table. "I mean I guess he did say he was visiting his friends, yeah but he also said he would be back by day break and it's like 2 p.m"

I get up and walk towards the front door, twisting the doorknob and walking out into the cold snow. There was a storm today, the snow blocked my view as I trudged through to Phil's house. I finally get to the steps and knock on the door.

I hear the door creak open after a minute of just standing in the snow. "Ello" says the man in the green and white hat

"DREAM'S GONE" I yell

"What happened" asked the man ushering me inside.

"He left a note saying he was going to visit Sapnap and George, but he'd be back by day break. AND HE STILL ISNT BACK" I yell walking into the man's home.

"Maybe he is just taking a while" Phil suggest 

"No. He isn't the man to do that, and there are people after him" I sigh 

"People? What people" the man with the hat asks

"Tommy and his friends want to either Kill the man or put him back in prison." I say pacing around the room

"And what do you want me to do" Phil asks

"Could you... like help me find him?" I ask.

DREAMS POV:

I push through the last bush and into the snowy plains. The snow fell from the sky, hard and fast.  I couldn't even see the cabin from here. I just walked in the general direction I thought it was in. Turns out I was right. I stepped in the log house and walk straight into the bedroom.

I couldn't find Techno, but I needed to rest. 'Techno can handle himself, it'll be fine ' I think to myself, calmly dosing off to sleep. When I wake up I walk into the living room, to see a pig man sitting at the table.

"Hey Techy" I yawn walking over to him

"DREAM! Your awake!" He says hugging me right

"What happened?" I ask sitting down

"I should be asking you that" said the man 

"I went to visit George and Sap, but Tommy came in and they protected me, but when I ran out I saw... Puffy..." I stammer out while looking down at the detailed wood that was the table

"She's trying to get you in prison isn't she" the monotoned voice said dimly 

"We'll she did try to tell me something, but I didn't allow it. I ran off instead" I stammer

Techno said nothing. Instead he walked into the bedroom and fell on the bed. I ran in after him, falling on top of the man. I got off quickly as the man laughed at my obviously flustered self.

"I love you Dream" he says sitting up and hugging me into his chest

"I-I love you too Techy" I say smiling at him. He pushes a strand of hair out of my face, then pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked at first, but then accepted the 'kind' gift. It was a sloppy kiss, but I didn't mind. I shoved the man down and laid on top of him, then I drifted off to sleep.

"How are you sleeping? You just woke up" said the man below me

"It's like" I started looking at the clock "10 p.m now sleep" 

He groans, but then tucks the covers over us and falls asleep also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: 

Yoooo I finished another chapter. Sorry if my posting schedule is a little off, I have a sports tournament this weekend so I'm exited for that! I'll try to write lots tomorrow, but if that doesn't happen, I'm sorry. Go get some food and water darlings! Take care! And tysm for all the support! BYEEEE