Chapter: 9 "Training"

A/n: I have the best saddest ideas ever that is why this chapter will be a fluff chapter. You've been warned. Also I'm watching Mulan right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TECHNOBLADES POV:

I woke up, shoved the man off of me then stood up.

"What was that for" the man groans his eyes still shut

"You being an idiot and sleeping on top of me" I say taking my shirt off and replacing it with another white button up, not fully buttoned yet.

"What are we going to do today" the man asks standing up and walking over to me wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Training" I say trying to push him off, but he was persistent

"But you always trainnnn" he groans

"I wasn't talking about training myself I was going to help you" I say finally getting the man off me.

The man just groans as he shoved me out of the way and looks into the closet to steal my clothes he picked out a red button up and dark brown pants, he then went into the bathroom and closed the door gently. I sigh and start changing, I throw on my black pants and tuck them into my boots and start to button my shirt. Then Dream opens the door and runs over to the bed out of my vision.

"What are you-" I turn around to see a little bitch boy grabbing my cape "DREAM!!"

The man giggles as he runs out of the house, I run out of the house chasing the man.

"ACK" he yelps as he falls into the snow. He rolls over in a fit of giggles holding my cape tight into his chest. 

I run over and pull the cape, but it doesn't budge. The skinny man is surprisingly strong.

"You idiot" I laugh pulling it tighter still trying to get it.

"AH" I yelp falling on top of the man too. "Your an idiot" I laugh staring into the man's eyes.

'He's so fucking hot. Techno eyes on the prize, you must train. But he is hot. NO! Agreed not now'

DREAMS POV:

The man was on top of me, a small space in between us maybe like half a foot. His hands were next to me, holding himself up. I looked the man up and down seeing that his button up wasn't buttoned up. Like not even 1 button was buttoned. (A/n: haha but) 

"What are you look at Mr. WasTaken" said the man above me with a devilish smirk

"I-Uh what?" I say a huge rage of blush taking over me. I covered up my flustered my face with my forearm. 

The man laughed at my stupid remark and removed my arm from my face. He then closed the space by using his lower arms to hold him up instead of his hands. He looks me dead in the eyes and leaned down up in my face.

"T-Tech-Techno" I stutter trying my best to look away from the man, getting some space between our faces.

"Yes" he says somehow keeping his calm through the interaction. I couldn't speak I just tried to look away, to hide my flustered face. But apparently that isn't what Techno wanted. No he grabbed by chin gently and pulled his face closer to mine.

"I love you Techno" I say pulling my arm behind his head, pulling us even closer.

"I love you too" he says pulling us together our lips attached. He somehow pulled us closer to each other. Our breaths exchange as he caresses my cheek. His tongue pushed against the slight opening in my lips asking for entry. I oblige eagerly. His tongue dances past mine as he explored my mouth. I sigh into his lips like I had been holding my breath for a long while. We finally separated after what felt like forever.

"So Mr.Blade, was this what you meant when you said training" I say laying my head back on the snow and closing my eyes.

"Not exactly, but I can't resist you" he says standing up and reaching my hand out to help me up.

TECHNOBLADES POV:

We got up and ran to the training area. I went to button up my shirt, but a hand grabbed mine and squeezed it tight, pulling it from off the shirt.

"Noooooooo, Technooo. Keep it offffff you look hotttt" says the man, immediately slapping his hand over his mouth as a blush crept over his pale skin.

I scoff at his stupid comment, but I did what he asked. I kept the shirt undone.

After about an hour of Dream fixing his stance and practicing on a hay dummy. He finally stood up and  challenged me. 

 "You sure you wanna do this?" I ask pulling a wooden sword from it's place on the wall.

"Yes" he said sternly pulling his blade out too. He swings at me and barely misses me. I wanted to go easy on the man, but he was better than I thought he would be.

After about an hour of fighting we both stood up and went into the cabin.

"Your getting much better" I tell him getting us both a glass of water. I sit down on the counter while the blonde leaned on the counter

" Its not like I haven't fought before. I remember, it just takes a bit. " he says walking over and grabbing the cup from my hand.

"Your mighty brave today" I say giving him a smirk

"Yeah?" he says in a seductive manner.

"Yeah" I say getting up from my seat and pinning the man to the counter.

"Hey technoblade" he says giving me a smirk

"Hello Dream" I reply coldly

"Now, if you excuse me, I'll be in the shower" he says ducking under my arms and walking over the the bathroom. 

'What the fuck?'

I hear the door shut behind the man, but it didn't lock. I mean I'm not the best at reading the room, but I'm pretty sure he made sure I knew it wasn't locked. I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door gently.

"Is that a challenge?" I whisper into the door.

"Maybe" he says slightly opening the door to show more of his beautiful body, it was wrapped in a white towel.

DREAMS POV:

"Well then Mr. Wastaken I accept" The pink haired man says his raspy, enchanting  voice.

"Yeah?" I ask grabbing the man's waist and pulling it into the bathroom with me. 

"Yeah" he says slipping off his shirt and hugging my body into his soft, yet tough chest.

"I love you Techy" I say smiling unto the man's chest. Wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.

"*BANG* OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR TECHNOBLADE" I hear a loud voice followed by a banging at the cabin door. He pulled away from the kiss looking up.

"Stay here. And please put some clothes on" he says hugging my one last time.

"But what if" I start trying to get the man to stay, or at least let me stay.

"I'll tell you when it's safe. But for now please stay." He says, his voice slightly hinted with sadness, and a tome of worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

It took forever, but I hope you enjoy! Y'all really have dirty minds don't you? You though we were going to have the gay stuff... Also, one person asked for it so blame them. They commented it on  a past chapter asking if it would happen, but it didn't. Although it was a good idea so blame your depression on that person not me. Okay? Also, 1.2 THOUSAND PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS BOOK?! Y'all are crazyyyyyy! Go get some food and water and I'll see you next time!!