Chapter 5: Making it "official"

A/n:

This is going to be a smut chapter soooo... sorry if it's bad. I've never written anything Like this before! Also sorry for the delay, this is... difficult for me to write, I keep getting really flustered.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

DREAMS POV:

I woke up in a cold sweat. I didn't even think, I just got up, slid on one of techno's outfits, and ran to the kitchen. No one. Then to the bathroom. No one. Then to the library. No one. I went outside, panicking I ran around the house looking all over for the pink haired man. I finally spotted him, training against a hay dummy.

"TECHNO!" I yell seeing the man "Techno I'm so sorry, *hic* it- it was all my fault *hic* I shouldn't have left you-" I sob

"Hey, Hey it's okay. I'm here" he said dropping his weapon and hugging me "I want you to tell me what happened"

"I-Well *hic* I- I woke up outside the *hic* community house, so of course *hic* I ran back to the cabin *hic* to see- see if you were okay" I stammer, sobbing more "t-then I saw you, *hic* and you were- *hic* you were gone *hic* like dead" I stared up into his dark eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm right here. Nothing bad happened, or will happen when we're together. I promise" he says cupping my face in his hand. I snuggled into the man's hand, letting him wipe the tears from my face.

"You slept for a while" the man said moving his other hand to mess with my hair.

"W-what" I stutter 

"Yeah, you slept for 3 whole days" said Techno 

"Your joking" I respond, breaking a smile.

"Say" the man starts after a while of silence "like you said, we aren't official yet." 

"I can see where this is going and yes!" I grin, leaving my problems far behind. The pink-haired man chuckles, swooping his arm under my knees and holding onto my arm. Holding me bridal style, the man runs over to the cabin with a sick grin.

=================== 

NSFW COMING UP

===================

He runs past the kitchen, past the living room, past the bathroom, right into the bedroom. Where he places me on the bed giving me a smirk, then leaves for a moment. I hear the front door lock, then the man shows back up into the room and locks the door behind him.

I scoot around the bed, slightly arching my back, and making myself comfortable. The man then walks over to me and lays his hands beside my small body.

"Are you sure?" He asks

"Definitely" I respond urgently 

He then starts to unbuckle my pants that I stole from him. He then helps me slide off my shirt.

TECHNOS POV:

I stare down at the man below me. His golden locks seemed to be glowing, although all the windows were closed, and the only lights were the candles I had set up around the bed.

'Oh man, I'm so ready! I wanna fuck the life out of this man. Can voices really get this horny? Yes. Yes. Absolutely. Come on Techno, what are you waiting for? 

The voices snapped me out of my trance, returning my attention to the beautiful Dream I was on top of. I pulled down his boxers, letting his cock spring out. The man below me then started to unbuckle my pants. 

I crawl on top of the man, we both stare into each other's eyes. I admire the man below me once more before allowing the man to pull off my boxers also.

NO ONES POV:

Technoblade sits up as Dream adjusts himself on the bed once more. Somewhat astonished at the man's length.

"No going back now" says the blonde, making the pig man chuckle darkly. Dream looks up at the man, seeing his intimidating yet calm self. The pink haired man lays down on the man's chest, attacking his neck with kisses, gently biting on his rough skin.

He then grabbed onto Dream's waist, lining his cock with the man's hole. He then gets up and grabs a box from under the bed

"W-what?" The blonde stutters for no reason.

The man with the box just smiled as he lowered his hand into the box taking out a container. Dream couldn't see what the container said, but everyone knows that it was lube. Techno covered his fingers with the substance before sitting back down and aligning his fingers with the hole.

"Ready" he asks his monotone voice. Dream shook his head up and down, signaling the man to begin. The first finger was easy, but the second finger made Dream realize how big this man really was. The third finger made Dream flinch

"Holy shit" he gasped. Making the pig man stop, waiting for approval to continue. 

"G-go on" Dream said still tight. The fourth finger slide in nicely, then Techno pulled his fingers out of Dream letting him get a breath in before Techno placed his dick right in front of Dreams hole. Somewhat teasing the man.

Techno slowly pushed in, Dream hugged the man close with his legs. Techno continued to fill the man below, Dream grabbed onto the covers next to him bunching them up in his hands. He bit his lip to try and silence his moans, but all that did was make Techno want to hear them more.

Techno grabbed Dream's wrists and held them above his head while he slammed his full length into Dream. The both of them moaned in immense pleasure, Dream being much louder then Techno.

"F-Fuck" The blonde moaned as Techno pulled out, only to push back in

"You okay babe?" Techno asked as if he wasn't breaking Dream.

"F-Faster" The man moaned. Without second guessing Techno slammed into Dream making the smaller man moan loudly. He pulled out and thrusted in again, finally hitting the man's prostate.  He made sluttish moans as The bigger man continued to fuck him.

"F-Fuck, Techno I'm close" the man whined. Techno continued thrusting as if he hadn't heard the man below. Dream moaned one last time before his cock spewed out a thick white liquid. Although, Techno didn't stop. No this man had stamina. He didn't stop until Dream was completely fucked out.

Dream felt a warm liquid enter his body as the man above kept thrusting in. Harder, Faster. He couldn't feel his ass anymore. He was numb, yet extremely pleasured. Techno continued to fuck through their orgasms. He thrusted in one last time before pulling out. Dream gasped as the cool air finally entered his worn out ass.

Techno laid his head on the other's chest, whispering sweet nothings like 'I love you' and 'you did so well'. Dream smiled at the small complements and regained his breath.

"I'll clean up, you shower, Then we can cuddle" said Techno smiling as he got up. Dream tried to stand with him, but almost fell over a soon as he stood.

"Holy shit man. You've really fucked me up haven't you" Dream joked as Techno helped him walk over to the bathroom.

"Yep, that was the plan" Techno said giggling dryly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Sorry I'm not good at making smut scenes, but here you go. Also if you read this scene twice... I don't even know what to say. It took so long to finished because I kept getting flustered, then procrastinating until like 3 days after I uploaded the last part! Go get some food and water. I'll see you next time!