Prologue 1

Bebo mein bebo..
Dil Mera lelo..
Dil dene aayi..
Lelo ji lelo..

(Phone rings)

She took off her sunglasses. A set of eye gestures to her phone which lied on the opposite side of the pool and Mr. Khanna who was also on the other side, quickly answers the call.

"Hello...", Mr. Khanna spoke to someone at the distant while the lady opens the knot of her grey gown and drops it on the ground displaying her fair, smooth and sexy long legs which could give any man a sleepless night. She was wearing a navy blue coloured boyleg swimsuit. The heart shaped birthmark on left side of the cleavage stood out as a centre of attraction.

 The heart shaped birthmark on left side of the cleavage stood out as a centre of attraction

Splash!!!

She dived into the pool and swam like a beautiful mermaid in the blue pool. She swam across to the other side and picked up the glass of orange juice by stretching her fair hand. Her juicy pink rose petal like lips touched the glass as she sipped the juice from it. Her back resting on to the edge of the swimming pool.

"Nahi.. nahi.. call karunga na main aapko..", Khanna spoke into the phone.

She kept the glass back and dived into the water again and swam to and fro until Khanna had finished speaking over the phone.

Khanna approached near the pool and picked up the gown. She stepped out of water.

"Kaunse producer/director ka phone tha Khanna?", She asked turning her back to him.

"Baby, producer ya director ka phone nahi tha bank wale ka tha. Loan ya phir atleast loan ka installments kab pay hoga yeh puch rahe the.", He speaks sliding her gown from the back onto her shoulder.

"Arghhhh.. Mera jeena haraam ho gaya hai us nikkamme ki wajah se.. Jee karta hai uska galaa ghotke maar daalu.. sapola kahin kaa..", She grits her teeth in frustration while tying the knot of her gown.

"Sapola se yaad aaya baby, woh Safola oil ka advertisement ka contract bhi chala gaya haat se.", Khanna spoke.

"Rrrrrr.. Khanna kuch achchi khabar nahi hai sunane ko tumhaare paas? Subah subah sab manhoos khabar sunaa rahe ho.?", She spoke irritated.

Khanna looks up at the sky. The scorching sun was shining just above their head as it was 11:45am and she was speaking as if it were 7am. He rolls his eyes and speaks to her.

"Shehnaaz baby, I think you should really take up the only project proposal you got in hand. Ek choti si controversy ne tumhara career graph ko bahut neeche dhakel diya hai. Nobody wants to work with you in the film industry. This is the final opportunity you have. Agar ismein successful ho gayi toh phir se sab waapis mil sakta hai.", Mr. Khanna explains.

"Khanna, ab mere kya itne bure din aa gaye hai ki main aise show ka hissa banu? Meri status ka kya?", She spat in anger.

"Kaunsa status baby? Ek-do mahine ka maulat denge bank waale jyada se jyada uske baad sadak pe chalta kutta bhi muh pe mooth kar chala jayega. Isse achcha woh project lelo", Khanna suggests.

She sat down holding her head in her hand.

"Socho baby, yeh sab aishon aaram hamesha ke liye paane ke liye kuch din seh lo sab.", He says.

She looks around at her huge luxurious mansion and sighs.

"Thik hai Khanna, bula lo uske producer ko.", She says.

"Yay!! Iska matlab mujhe dusri naukri doondhne ki zarurat bhi nahi hogi.", He says excitedly earning a glare from her. He cuts a sorry face and takes the phone to the corner to call and speak to the producer.

 He cuts a sorry face and takes the phone to the corner to call and speak to the producer

Born with a silver spoon and having spent her life in luxury, Shehnaaz Raizada, is an epitome of beauty but she also possess the personality of being manipulative, lazy and snobby

Born with a silver spoon and having spent her life in luxury, Shehnaaz Raizada, is an epitome of beauty but she also possess the personality of being manipulative, lazy and snobby. Here is her short bio.

Name: Shehnaaz Raizada
Age : 24 years
Occupation : Superstar Film Actress in Bollywood.
Other details : 36-24-36 (phone number nahi hai, uske body ka geography aur mathematics calculation hai 😉)

________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

How did you find the prologue? Read about our male protagonist's introduction in next chapter.

How did you like my edit?