Episode 13

Check if you've read the previous update.
__________

"Sidharth, woh shehri ladki akele goushala mein kaise sovegi?", Iravati asked.

"Akele kaha se amma, uske saath goushala mein maahri itni gaai bhais bhi sovegi..", Sidharth said.

"Mazak band kar chhorre.. akeli ladki ka bahar sona kisi khatre se kam na se..", Iravati scolds.

"Kuch na hovega..", Sidharth argued and got up after finishing his dinner.

Shehnaaz entered the hall. Sidharth smirked at her arrogant attitude before exiting.

Post dinner, Shehnaaz returned to the cowshed and was surprised to find an old rope cot with two tick traditional handmade Indian quilts

She was used to lying on a soft and comfortable bed but at this time, the rope cot wasn't as bad as lying on the hay covered floor

She was used to lying on a soft and comfortable bed but at this time, the rope cot wasn't as bad as lying on the hay covered floor. After all the temperature had dropped low at night. She thanked her stars.

She narrowed her eyebrows to find Sidharth arranging yet another cot just few metres away from the cowshed outside.

"Bhaiyya, razai.. thaare ko bahaar kyu sona se?", Prerna gave him the quilt.

"Aaj pehli baar so raha hoon ke chhorri?", He asked spreading the quilt on the cot.

"Pehli baar toh na se par isse pehle thaare ko kabhi jaade mein bahar sote na dekha..", Prerna said.

"Jaada kaha se chhori? Aaj manne toh garmi lag raha se..", he said lying on the cot and pulling his quilt.

"Toh razai kis liye odda bhaiyya?", Prerna tittered.

"Maahri marzi. Jyada sawaal na kar chhorri. Ib soja aur manne bhi chain se sone de.", Sidharth scolds. Prerna looks at Shehnaaz who was staring at them from far and smiles. Shehnaaz reciprocates it.

"Thaare ko razai laake doon?", Prerna asked approaching close to her.

"Nahi, yeh kaafi hai. Tumne isse yaha rakha?", Shehnaaz asked pointing at her cot.