Episode 4

Sorry guys, since Haryanvi isn't my language I am bad at using it. I will use hindi mostly from here on..

I mean no offense to my readers who speak Haryanvi. I somehow love the swagger in accent. Rough & Tough like them.

Before reading, check if you've read the previous chapter.
______________

Sidharth parked the auto in front of his home. The lady in the backseat, Shehnaaz was already fast asleep after all the exhausting adventures she went through the whole day.

He looked at her sleeping figure who was wrapped up in the little shawl, he had given to wipe, around her head. Her mouth was a little open and soft snores could be heard every now and then.

Yeh shehri chhorri soti huyi ghani futhri laage se.

He didn't feel like waking her up nor did it look like an easy task to wake her up, so decides to pick her up. With that thought his eyes fell on her fair and long exposed legs and he gulped nervously, giving up the thought of picking her up.

"Rey chhorri.. chhorri utt jaa..", he called her but that wasn't even enough to move her one single strand of hair.

"Chhori.. utt jaa.. ghar pahuch gaye..", he touched her arm and realised that she had a high temperature.

Isse toh bahut tezz bhukhaar se.. Manne iske sarr pe thanda paani daalke ghani motti galti kardi..

Without giving a second thought he immediately picked her up in a bridal style by supporting his hand under her back and holding her from her thigh just above her knees. Her hand moved and snaked around his neck automatically as she snuggled into his chest seeking warmth. Her warm breath was now fanning his neck sending a shiver down his spine.

As he walked inside the house, he hears someone gasp. He looks into the direction and met staring eyes of his younger sister, shocked to see her brother holding a girl who was dressed scantily. He rolls his eyes at her.

"Prerna, Maahre saath chal", orders Sidharth.

"Kyu? Aur yeh chhorri kaun se?", She asks.

"Taanedaar se ke? Sawaal jawaab karna chhodd aur maahre saath chal..", he orders strictly.

"Ammaaaaa...", She cried.

"Thaara akkal thikaane hai ke na? Amma ko ke awaaj laga rahi se?", He scolds extremely scared.

"Ke hua chorri? Gala kyu phaad rahi hai?", Answered her mother, Iravati from the kitchen while getting up.

"Re Baawli.. jaldi se thaare duppatte se iske pair dhakk de.. maa ke saamne ghani beijjati hogi..", he says in hurry.

Prerna nods and quickly covers Shehnaaz's legs with her duppatta.

"Hambe.. Thaare tann pe duppatta kidar se chhorri? Ghar mein naukar chaakar aur thaare bhai ghoome se, yeh bhool gayi ke?", Iravati scolds Prerna as soon as her eyes see her, unaware of Sidharth's presence.

Prerna makes a puppy face and looks at her brother who was rushing towards the guest room carrying Shehnaaz in his hand.

"Sidharth", Iravati called making him gulp and freeze in his trail. He nervously turned around to see his mother staring at the girl in his hand.

"Hambe, yeh kaun chorri utta ke laya se?", Asked his mother with her eyes wide open in shock.

"Aa.. aa.. yeh kaun hai manne nahi pata. Koi sheher ki chhorri se. Gaon ke talaab mein paddi mili manne.. Sarpanch hone ke naate main isse itne raat ko wahi kaise chodd deta.. isliye isko uttake ghar le aaya." Said Sidharth.