Episode 17

Check if you've read the previous update.

Unedited..🙏

"Thaakur Halwa..", Kalyani offered to serve Sidharth.

"Huh?", Sidharth looked at the sweet in the bowl.

"Manne panchayat wapis jaana se, toh isko ek dibbe mein baand de chhorri..", Sidharth instructs to which Kalyani nods and goes inside the kitchen. While she packs the sweet into a box, Sidharth washes his hand.

"Ye lo Thakur.. Jaldi ghar aajana Thakur, thaare bina mann na laage", Kalyani smiles passing the tiffinbox. Sidharth looked at his mother watching over them and nodded.

"Ib bas bhi kar chhorri aur khaana khaa le. Jab se aayi se, iske kaam karne mein lagi se.. Samjha isko chhorre.", Iravati said.

"Mmm.. thanne khaana na khaaya ib tak? Ibi ke ibi khaana kha le chhorri..", Sidharth said.

"Thik se..", Kalyani smilingly blushed to which Sidharth didn't pay much attention.

Sidharth went towards his room. Looking back, he confirmed that nobody followed him. Instead of entering his room, he went and knocked at Shehnaaz's room door. Shehnaaz was breathing through her mouth, and strolling with watering eyes after eating spicy food. Wiping her tears and suppressing her suffering, she opened the door. She stared at him with a frown while he observed her face. She sniffed continuously to stop her nose from running. It was red and so was her cheeks and tempting plump lips.

"Yeh thaare baaste.. khaa lena..", he said turning around after giving her the tiffin box.

"Kya hai ismein?", She asked.

"Halwa. Jab thaare ko theekha na jamme toh thanne theekha khana ke khaaya?", Though concerned, he turned around and spoke to her in a strict tone.

Shehnaaz was reminded of Kalyani's taunt on her inability to eat spicy food.

"Why do you even care? Mujhe nahi chahiye tumhara halwa. Apni pyaari Kalyani ko khilao jaake.", Shehnaaz spoke annoyed. He was angered by her words.

"Thaare ko uski chinta karne ki jarurat naa se, chhorri.. Main khila dunga jisko manne khilaana se.. Thanne bas yeh yaad rakhna se ki manne khaana barbaad karne walon pe bahut gussa aave se.. toh thaare ko mhaara gussa bardast karna bhaari padh sako..",Sidharth replied angrily before leaving.

...
...
...

"Shehnaaaaz", it was the first time Shehnaaz heard Sidharth calling his name else he always addressed as chhorri. Shehnaaz was startled at his loud voice. Yet she was a fierce lady herself so she left the flour grinding job and glared at him.

"Kya hai? Chilla kyu rahe ho? Sirf dusro ko tumhaare saamne chillane se manna karte ho, par khudh gadhe ke tarah gala phaad ke cheekhte rahe ho..", She asked

Kalyani and Iravati too arrived upon hearing their loud voices. Sidharth drew daggers at Shehnaaz on her statement.

"Thaare ko manne bola tha, maahra gussa thaare pe ghana baari padega.. thanne maahra baat na maana.. ib main thanne do vikalp deta hoon.. vikalp samjhe hai na thaare ko? Options! Yaa toh tu iss ghar se jaave yaa phir iss ghar ke saare kaam kare.", Sidharth instated.

"What? Main koi tumhaare ghar ki naukrani thode hi hoon?", Shehnaaz asked.

"Naa se, isiliye thaare ko do vikalp diya se.. thaare ko kaam na karna se toh tu maahre ghar se jaa sake hai..", Sidharth announced.

"Par uski galati kya hai?", Iravati asked.

Sidharth opened his mouth to tell the reason but didn't after looking at Iravati and Kalyani.