Episode 2

Shehnaaz walks upto the railway inquiry room to enquire about the train.

"Platform no. 3 par aayegi.. 1 baje scheduled thi par aadhe gante delayed hai toh bhaago kyuki aapke paas sirf (looks at the clock) 10 minute hai aur agli train pure 8 ghante baad hai.", The Official said.

"What? Platform no. 3 kaha hai?", She asks.

"Wahi jaha usse hona chahiye.. bahar jaake right lo waha se seedhe jaane par seedhiyan milengi, upar chado aur pehle exit pe uttar jao.", Officer directs.

"Madam coolie chahiye?", A man dressed in red, spoke with a match stick crushed between his teeth while gawking at her fair legs. He was leaning against the wall near the inquiry window. She rolled her eyes and nods her head.

"Haan.. Platform number 3 pe jana hai", said Shehnaaz.

"200 rupay lagenge..", said the coolie.

"Hmm.. ye lo (gives money).. Uttao isse aur Follow me.", before Shehnaaz could complete her sentence the coolie had already picked up her heavy suitcase.

"Itna bhaari hai madam. Kisi ki laash toh nahi hai na ismein?", Said the coolie settling the first bag on his head

"Haan hai.. do laash hai.. dono mere taange taadh rahe the toh kaat ke bhar diya ismein. Kahu toh khaali karke tumhe bhi bhar sakti hoon..", Shehnaaz spoke sarcastically.

"Phir usse utaane ke liye coolie kaha se laaogi madam?", said the coolie lifting the other bag.

"Agar meri train miss huyi na toh sach mein tumhe maar dalungi..", she said sliding her sunglasses and cat walking towards the stairs. When she didn't get a reply, she turned around and couldn't find the coolie.

"What the hell? Chori?", She cried in shock.

"Ooohh madam. Gaadhi choot jaayegi..", screamed the coolie who was already climbing the topmost stair.

"Huh? How did he reach there so quickly?", She looked in shock.

"Excuse me.. excuse me.. arey yaar hatto.. jagah do..", she yelled all through her way trying to catchup with the coolie.

As soon as she reaches the last step, the train whistles. The coolie throws her luggage inside the train as it moves.

"Oye gadhe.. main abhi bhi yahi hoon, aur tumne meri luggage uske andar phek diya.. meri luggage", she yelled. The coolie picked her up on his shoulder like another luggage and ran behind the train.

"Kameene put me down now..", she screamed but he paid no heed to her and threw her into the compartment in which he had put her luggage earlier.

"Teri toh..", She yelled at him after getting up but the platform was already long left behind. Dusting her ripped shorts, she turns around to find few men gawking at her. Realizing her scarf was no more covering her face, she smirks at the men ogling at her face in astonishment and tries to pull her suitcase which were heavy. The men run to help her to impress.

"Ma'am, aap Shehnaaz Raizada ho na?", Asked one taking the suitcase from her hand.

"Koi shaq?", she asks with attitude while blowing air on her nails.

"No Shehnaaz ma'am, I am your biggest fan..", says another picking up her sunglasses, wiping with his t-shirt and passing it to her.

"Who isn't?", she smirks wearing the sunglasses.

"Shehnaaz, aap iss train mein kaise?", Asked another man wiping the seat for her.

"No comments.. par jaldi jaan jaoge.. bas mujhe support karna. Okay?", Shehnaaz occupies the seat, lowers her shades and winks at him.

"Kya aap sach mein GGSC mein jaane waali ho?", Asked a young man.

"Hmm.. toh you know already.", Shehnaaz raises her eyebrows.

"Ofcourse, main aapko Twitter pe follow karta hoon.", The young man claimed.

"Okay.. toh tum bhi mere fan ho..", she smiles.

"Nahi, main toh Dia Dutta ka fan hoon. Rumour hai ki woh bhi GGSC mein hongi. Kya aap kuch jaanti ho?", He said making Shehnaaz's face frown.

"I don't know.."she said with a straight face and fell quite until her destination ignoring any further conversations from the fellow passengers.

"Madam agla station aapka hai", says the passenger and she nods her head. The men help her with bags to drop at the platform within the short halt at the station.

Getting down at the little station she looks around to find a coolie to help her with the luggage but there wasn't any traces of human being let alone coolie.

"Arrgggghhh.. gaon ka naam Veerpur aur ek aadmi tak nahi dikh raha.. saare Shaheed ho gaye kya?", She speaks loudly to herself.

Dragging the suitcase mercilessly on the rough and rocky surface, she stumbles and breaks her heels just as she steps outside the station..

"Aaaaaaaarrrrggghhhh...", She cries in frustration.
.
.
.

Attending to long queries and listening to people in the evening at his home, Sidharth sipped on the tea.

"Raam Raam Thakur saab",The next and final set was a father and son duo, who greeted him.

"Thakur Saab, aapke Sarpanch chune jaane ke baad se gaon mein kushaali bhi laut rahi se. Aapne sarkar se gaon ke berojgaar chhoron ko kam pise mein auto rickshaw dilaaya se. Isse gaon ka bikas ke saath saath inn chhoron ka bhi kalyaan ho gaya se..", praised an elderly man.

"Gaon ke baste kiya se. Sarpanch ka toh yahi kaam hove.", Said Sidharth.

"Thik hai Thakur saab, yeh maahra chhora chahe se ki uski gaadhi ka shubhaaramb aapke haaton se ho.. aap isko tanik haat laga dete toh aapki kripa ho jaati.", Requests the man. Sidharth looks at the young man who humbly presents the keys to him hence he nods and accepts his request.

"Main sirf haat nahi lagaunga, gaon ka pura chakkar lagaunga woh bhi akele. Bol thaare ko manjoor se?", Asked Sidharth. The young man and his father happily agreed.

"Ghaadi yahi maahre ghar se le jana kal savere.. aaj bahut dhergo gayi se..", said Sidharth since it was already evening.

The young man nods and places a lemon under the tyres.

"Bolo Pavanputra Hanuman ki.. Jai..",Sidharth and the father-son duo chant in unison as Sidharth turns the key and start the auto smashing the lemons under its tyre and driving it.

Driving through the village, he approaches the kachcha road on the outskirts. Sidharth finds someone waving at auto with both hands. Due to darkness and low beam lights of auto, he couldn't see the person clearly from far.

"Ib yeh kaun se? Lambe baal se.. kahi chudail ya pret aatma toh na se?" He spoke to himself.

"Wait wait wait.. stop!!", Came a lady's voice.

"Angreji chudail laage se.. gaon ke chhorri wale lakshan toh na dikhe manne ismein. Chaal bhi ajeeb si hai. Ke karu rokhu ke chala jaau?",said Sidharth.

___________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Guess karo ye Angreji chudail kaun hai?

Aur batao Sidharth ko ki usse ghaadi rokhna chahiye ki nahi?

Mere liye vote karo varna late update.