Episode 7

Check if you've read the previous chapter.

Unedited.. 🙏
__________

"Shehnaaz ma'am.. Shehnaaz ma'am" a man, standing near Dia Dutta, runs like mad behind Shehnaaz to catch-up but she was already gone inside the big set and the two guards at the door stop him from going in. Dia frowns observing the man.

Sidharth, who was already annoyed for the way she left without saying anything, narrowed his brows at the man for an unknown reason. The man turned around and caught the glance of Sidharth staring at him.

"Suno.. tum Shehnaaz ke kya lagte ho?", The man asked. Sidharth got down from the bike and placed it on the stand.

"Maahra chhodd, tu ke uske paache paache bhaag raha tha? Maahre gaon mein aake tu chhorri cheddh raha se ke?", Sidharth asked folding his sleeves up.

"What? No.. ye mera kaam hai..", said the man.

"Bais ki poonch.. Chhorri cheddhne ko kaam bole se? Thaare ko pata se maahra ke kaam se?", Sidharth placed his hand on the man's shoulder, who was just 5'4" and looked like a kid infront of Sidharth who was 6'2".

"Kaun ho bhai tum? Shehnaaz ke bodyguard ho kya?", The man asked gulping in fear.

"Sarpanch su iss gaon ka.. aur iss gaon mein rehne wali har chhorri ka raksha karna maahra kartavya se..", Sidharth said.

"Sarpanch? Sir, main Shehnaaz ma'am ko cheddh nahi raha tha. Main ek patrakaar hoon.. unka interview lene ke liye unke piche bhaaga tha..", the man explained showing his press id while sweating profusely.

"Patrakaar?", Sidharth says in shock and removes his hand from his shoulder.

"Haan..", the journalist sighs.

"Thik se.. maahre se galti ho gayi.. main chalta hoon..", Sidharth turns and gets on his bullet. The journalist gained some courage for the little respect he got.

"Sir, aapka naam kya hai?", The man asks keeping his phone near Sidharth's face. Sidharth looks at him and at the phone perplexed.

"Sidharth Thakur..", Sidharth said pushing his hand slowly and inserting the key into his bike.

"Sir, aap Shehnaaz Raizada ko kaise jaante ho?", The man starts with his questions and keeps the phone again in front of Sidharth's mouth.

"Thaare ko ke karna se?", Sidharth asked irritated.

"Chota sa interview le raha hoon Sir.", Said the journalist.

"Hmm.. Woh.. kal raat ko maahre ghar tehri thi..", said Sidharth.

"Iska matlab.. woh aapko pehle se jaanti thi? Kyuki unke saath ke baaki saare contestant iss set par tehre the aur woh aapke ghar. Kya lagti hai woh aapki? Kyu woh aapke ghar tehri thi?", the journalist threw piles of questions at him.

"Ye ke utt pataang sawaal puch raha se tu maahre se? Sunn be tau.. manne deri ho raha se, maahre ko der sara kaam se.. toh maahre paache paache aane se koi fayda na se..", Sidharth turns the key and starts the bike before leaving the place.

Dia Dutta smirks observing and hearing the conversation.

"Sunno.. ", Dia calls the journalist.

.
.

"Shehnaaz ma'am.. aapke aane se humaare show mein chaar chaand lag gaye..", said the producer of the show.

"Huh!! Isiliye iss chaand ko grahan lagane ke liye tumne Dia ko bhi liya na?", Shehnaaz said sarcastically in attitude while the make up artist did her makeup.

"Nahi ma'am.. Aisi baat nahi hai.. Dia Dutta ke aane se competitive spirit jyada high hoga..", the producer grinned sheepishly.

"Haan haan.. sab pata hai mujhe. Aise hi nahi industry mein raaj kiya maine. Show ke format se jyada controversial actors tumhe TRP dete hai. Khair kuch naya batao..", said Shehnaaz staring at him through the mirror.