Episode 11

Check if you've read the previous update

Unedited..
_______

Shehnaaz was furious.

Flashback:

After the challenge with Sidharth, Shehnaaz followed Bhola to the cowshed. She stepped into the cowshed behind Bhola, Her eyes were scanning the surroundings, there were no cows in the sight. It wasn't fully closed area but had big grilled windows for ventilation yet shaded well for the cows to rest.

(Vague Pictorial representation only)

Busy looking around, she missed to notice the pile of cow dung and stepped into it

"What the hell..", she uttered looking down making Bhola turn and look at her.

"Gobar se memsaab..", Bhola gave out the piece of information which cringed her out.

"Arggghhhh..", she cried lifting her leg with a disgusted face.

THUD

When she kept her cow dung covered leg on the front, she slipped on it and fell badly over the pile. Her bottoms were also covered with cow dung.

"aaaaahhhh.. rrrrrrr...." Looking at herself, she cried loudly while throwing a fit like a little kid by throwing her hand and kicking her legs lying on the ground.

Flashback ends

"Bola tha na.. thaare bas ki baat na se.. chali jaa yaha se chhorri..", Sidharth's word made her turn her head in anger. He was smirking at her standing near the entrance of the cowshed.

"Tumhaari toh..", she yelled.

"Maahre shart bhul gayi ke?", He reminded her the rules of staying in his house.

"Arggghh..", she stood up on her feet angrily and dusted her bottoms only to realise that it wasn't a dust but cow dung which was now on her hands as well.

Sidharth chuckled at her stupidity which irked her even more. She glared at him.

"Iske haat dhula de Bhola..", Sidharth orders staring intently into her eyes. Bhola nodded and went out.