Us time

I OWN NOTHING YADA YADA YADA

FINN POV

We get back to the cabin and were all kind of tired. "Hey guys I think I'm just going to take Rach upstairs and make sure her foots alright." Everybody gives me the same eye brows raised look and I just carry Rachel upstairs.

"Babe do you want me to make a bath for you? It might help your foot." she kisses my cheek and and says that would be nice.

Once I finish putting the bubbles in the bath, I go out and see Rachel laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. "Whatchya thinking about?" she smiles at me. "You know, life, you, us." "penny for your thoughts?" She takes a deep breath," Well, you know your leaving for the army soon and I keep trying to tell my self it will be alright but, the more I think about it the more scared I get. I mean I love you and I would never break up with you it's just that I'm thinking about staying in Lima and going to community college until you get back."

I can't believe she just said that. "Rachel Barbara Berry you are not staying in Lima. I know you don't want to hear this but Im saying it anyway. What if I don't make it back-" she interrupts me." How could you even say that!?" I try to grab her hand but she pulls away. "Rachel please just listen to what I have to say, I promise you can talk when it's over." She nods and lets me hold her hand.

"As I was saying, there is the possibility that I won't make it back, if you stayed in Lima and waited for me, there's no way you would ever go to New York. Baby, your amazing and you need to go to New York to shine like the star I know you are. Besides, when I have a break I'm going to need someone to show me around the city." she smiles a bit." So Rach, your going to New York and your going to be a star and I promise I will be there on your opening night of your first broadway show." She drops my hand. "Don't make promises you can't keep Finn." I cup her cheek in my hand. "I guess there's no guarantee that I can keep it, but babe I feel it, I feel it in here." I put her hand on my chest.

She chuckles a little and moves her hand to the left. "Your hearts right here." She says. "No, it's right here" I say putting my hand on her heart.

"You know you can kiss me if you want to." She says mimicking our first kiss "I want to" I say hungrily attaching my lips to hers. Eventually I pull away and whisper against her lips," So were going to be okay?" she bites my lip for a few seconds and replies,"better."

"So I hate to kill the moment but do you want to take a bath now?" she laughs. "Will you carry me?" "Always"

I take of her shirt first the her bikini top. Even after being together for so long, the sight of her still takes my breath away. "Like what you you see?" she asks pulling my head for her boobs to her face. "yup" I say giving her a peck on the lips.

After I take off all of her clothes only getting distracted a few times, I pick her up and carry her to the tub. Once she's comfortable I start to walk away. "Where do you think your going? Get your cute little ass in here right now!" she says before I can leave. I take my clothes of and sit behind her.

"Are you going to put that thing away?" she asks pushing herself on my now hard erection. "If you want, I know the perfect place to put it." I say with a dopey half smile.

After some fun in the tub, were laying in the bed, Me in my boxers and a tshirt, and her in panties, a bra, and one of my shirts. We are watching Funny Girl and I have my arms wrapped around her.

I look down at her and honestly I'm scared at how perfect this feels. I can imagine us doing this for the rest of our lives. I feel like when I'm with her, I can do anything.