Dinner with the Hudmels

DISCLAIMER: STILL DONT OWN ANYTHING. ALL THINGS ARE RYAN MURPHY AND GLEE

RACHEL POV
Having dinner with the Hudmels was always fun. Finn and I always sat next to each other and across from us were usually Blaine and Kurt. Carole and the whole family always made me feel like I was one of their own.

Carole brings out a vegetarian stirfry and a pitcher of ice tea. Once she puts it down Finn, being the big eater that he is, immediately digs in. I slapped him on the arm and say "Manners" around the table everyone bust up laughing. I laugh a little too as I look over to Finn who has a small blush on his cheeks and multiple noodles hanging out of his mouth. He also looks a little sad, so I lean over and kiss his cheek.

As the meal progressed Finn put his hand on my thigh. As minutes pass he keeps moving his hand up little by little until it's halfway under my plad skirt. I look at him and he just has a mischievous smile on his face while he's talking to Burt about the upcoming Bears game. "two can play at this game Hudson" I think to myself.

Almost done with dinner Finn and I are both flustered and out of breath. "Finn honey, is everything okay you look a little red?" "Yep, I'm great" Finn says to his mom. Eventually Finn leans over in my ear and whispers, "I should probably go clean myself up." I just nod while he excuses himself to the bathroom.

Once Finn returned, his mother immediately asked him if he was alright. He nods and walks to the den to watch sports with Blaine and Burt. Carole, Kurt, and I do the dishes. "So Rachel, are you really okay with Finn going to the army?" Kurt asks. "It's going to be hard at first but we will make it."

As we return to the den the football game is just finishing up. I go over to Finn and sit on his lap. I don't know what got into him but he grabs my face and kisses me hard. I'm about to scold him about his mother and Burt being there but I feel his tongue trace my bottom lip and forget all that I was going to say. "Well unless Finchel is going to put a show on for us, Mabey we should start the movie?" I hear Kurt loudly say.

I pull away and blush realizing that everyone was watching us. "Okay Kurt what are we going to watch?" Carole says. "Ummmm... I wanna watch a Disney movie....how about.... Beauty and the Beast?!?!?" Kurt says. "I'm cool with that. Thats kinda like me and Rach. She's the beauty and I'm the beast." Finn says. "Baby your not a beast! You're hot!" I say to Finn. "RACHEL there are people in this room including Finns mother!" Kurt says. I look up shyly and say sorry. "Rachel honey, don't worry about it. Its fine." Carole says reassuring me.

At the end of the movie Burt says, "Well it's getting late and we should all probably go to bed. Rachel and Blaine, you are welcome to sleep here as long as it is alright with you parents." "REALLY!" Finn and Kurt say at the same time. "Well yea. As long as their parents are okay with it and just so I make it clear, NO MONKEY BUSINESS! that means you finchel!" Burt says walking away with Carole. "Do you think your dads will mind if you stay?" Finn asks. "Nope. I already texted them. Oh by the way they're proud of you." I say.

Finn and I brush our teeth and shower(separately cause Carole and Burt were home). When I walk out of the bathroom in only a towel, I see Finn lying on the bed with sweats on and no shirt. "Well hello there handsome." I say causing him to look up at me. "Hey beautiful" Finn says getting up and kissing my bare shoulder. "Baby. you can't do that we have to go to sleep." I remind him. "Its your fault for coming out here all hot and sexy in your towel." Finn says to me.

"Hey baby, can I use one your shirts to sleep in?" I ask Finn. "Sure babe. You know where they are, right?" He asks avoiding my eyes. "Finn I'm sorry we're not fooling around tonight but you don't have to ignore me." I say feeling sad. He looks up to me. "Babe it's not that I'm mad or anything. I'm just not look at you because your walking around my room in a black lace bra and panties. It's really hard to control myself around that." he says. I slide his old football practice shirt over my head and ask,"Is this better?" He looks up and says, "Nope you look even hotter. Can't you see what your doing to me?" He says while gesturing to a hard Finny Jr. As he calls it.

"Sorry babe but I promise I will help you with that first thing tomorrow." I say sliding into bed next to him. "Okay. Good night baby. I love so much." He says turning the light off and wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me tight. I cuddle into him more and say," Good night babe. I love you more."

MORE TO COME!!! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SOONER BUT HERE IT IS!!!