Truth or dare

I DON'T OWN GLEE OR THE CHARACTERS!!!!!!

RACHEL POV!

The guys built a fire and all of us girl got chairs to sit around the fire in. I only get one chair for Finn and I because I want to sit on his lap.

Once everyone is settled, we start truth or dare. Brittany goes first yelling mikes name. "Mike! Truth or Dare!" "Uhhhm truth I guess?" he says. Brittany speaks up," When and to who did you lose your virginity to?!?" Everybody laughs and Tina and mike blush. "I lost it to Tina in the beginning of junior year" he says.

Mike makes Mercedes jump into the pool, Mercedes makes Quinn confess that she regrets giving up Beth and then Quinn makes Santana take her bra off.

"Finn!!! Truth or dare?" Santana asks. "Uhhhhm? Truth I guess?" he responds. "Okay man tits... Who was the first girl you ever loved?" I tense up in his lap. He begins speaking," Well the first girl that I ever loved was Quinn, but the first girl that I ever was in love with is Rachel." I lightly peck his lips.

Finn dares Blaine to go skinny dipping with Kurt and Blaine smiles and says," Ill get you back man, dont worry!" Finn gives him a thumbs up and I laugh at him.

When Kurt and Blaine go to the water Tina speaks up. "Rachel! Truth or dare?" I decide to surprise everyone and go with dare. "Okay Rachel.... I dare you...toooo... give Finn a lap dance!" every one cheers and Finn just has a cheesy smirk on his face and says," Great dare Tina!" I laugh and stand up to go look do the perfect song on my iPod.

Seconds later I press play and everyone laughs at my song selection. I picked 'push-it' from sophomore year. Finn smiles at me and wiggles his eyebrows as I walk over to him. I start off by straddling his lap and rocking forwards and backwards. I can already feel his hard-on rubbing against me causing me to moan. I take off my shirt and he tries to grab my bra clad breast but I smack his hand away and say,"No touching!"

I swing my legs over so now I'm straddling his legs while facing out friends. I grind my butt into him and hear him groan,"So damn hot." I listen to the music and I can tell the songs about to end. I stand up swaying my hips and standing in-between his legs. I grab his face and put it right in between my two breasts while I grind my lower half into his.

The song finally ended so I put my shirt on and look around. Finn has an extreme hard-on as does Sam and Puck. All the girls have a look of shock on their face and I try to ignor the lust in Santana's eyes. I sit back down on Finns lap and feel him hard against my butt. "Hey buddy, control Finn jr. would ya?" I say laughing. All of our friends still remain silent "You know, you guys are making me feel really awkward so I would really appreciate it if you stopped looking at me like that!" I say.

"Holy hell Berry that was the so hot!" Puck says earning nods from everyone around the group. I see Santana lick her lips and whisper something into Brittany's ear. Brittany nods and I'm really confused. "Rachel. will you ask me next?" Brittany says, I end up asking her who her best was and she said Santana. Next Brittany asks Santana truth or dare. I bet they have some sort of plan. Brittany then says," Santana, I dare you to makeout with Rachel!" My eyes go wide and so do Finns. I whisper in his ear asking if its okay and he said," It's fine as long as you don't turn lesbian. I smack him and whisper," I prefer dick. Yours to be exact." His eyes go wide because I never swear.

I walk over awkwardly to Santana and she just starts kissing me. the kiss lasted about 30seconds and when we pull away I say," You are a good kisser San.. but I prefer Finn." I walk back over and sit on his lap once again. "Hey guys this game is getting boring! Lets play 'Never have I ever' instead" Quinn yells out.

OMGGGG!! I FINALLY GOT OVER 100 READS!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY!!