Never have I ever?

I OWN NOTHING!

FINN POV

"What the hell is never have I ever?" Rachel yells from ontop of my lap. We all look at her in shock. "Well basically some one says something they have never done, and if you have done it, you raise your hand." Rachel Nods and Brittany starts the game.

"Never have I ever ridden on a motorcycle!" nobody raises their hand except Puck. We go around the circle once with innocent stuff when Tina says," Never have I ever masturbated." I blush and raise my hand along with Puck, Sam, Santana and....RACHEL!!!
how come I didn't know about this? I bet it was hot!

Mike goes next. "Never have I ever done 69." Rach and I look at eachother, blush, and raise our hands." Well this officially just got awkward" Mike mutters.

"Okay guys we should probably go to sleep soon, Tomorrow we all want to go swimming in the lake so lets meet on the shore at ten." Quinn says grabbing Pucks hand and going into the house. All of the other couples go inside in a similar fashion. Except Rachel and I.

"It's great to be on vacation, huh babe?" I asks. "Yup a parent free weekend with my best friends and the love of my life." Rachel says kissing my cheek. "We should probably head up to the room soon it's getting late." I say. "nuh huh babe... I have more plans for you in the bedroom." Rachel says smirking and pulling me up.

THE NEXT MORNING
**********************
RACHEL POV!

I wake up to the sun shining in my face and cold sheets next to me. I hate waking up alone. I go downstairs to find all the glee girls talking and eating breakfast. "She lives" jokes Mercedes. "I'm actually surprised your awake after what I heard coming from your room last night" Santana says making me blush bright red.

"Anyways where are all the boys?" I ask. "there outside playing football I think. But it's almost 10 so we should all get ready" Tina says.

We all go off to our rooms and start to change. I put on one of my more revealing bikinis and throw on my white cover up. The girls meet back downstairs and walk to the lake. Before I can see them I can hear all the glee boys splashing around in the water. "Hey ladies, Glad you decided to join us." Puck says winking to Quinn.

The girls and Kurt start to take off there coverups and I start to feel really self conscious. Eventually they notice and start chanting," Take it off! Take it off." That of course gets the attention of the boy. Now I really don't give a crap to I strip it off like a band-aid. immidiately I hear catcalls and "Hot Berry." which causes me to blush even more. "You guys are Annoying" I say running to Finn in the water. "Baby you look so hot." He whispers in my ear.

About 1 hour into our lake time Finn puts me on his shoulders and yells,"CHICKEN FIGHTS!" everyone pairs up and we play. Obviously we win though Puck and Quinn did put up a really good fight.

Soaking wet and cold we all start to go back to the cabin. I am really having the best time on this trip.

Out of nowhere I step on a really sharp piece of wood and screech. "Oww Finn it hurts so bad" "It's going to be okay babe, I got you." He says wiping my tears and picking me up. "once we get back I will clean it up and we can cuddle and watch Funny Girl. How does that sound?" I give him a small smile and kiss his cheek. "My hero"