Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING. ALL THINGS BELONG TO RYAN MURPHY AND GLEE

FINN POV
It was a crisp Summerday. I'm A few weeks away from leaving for the army and I just told Rachel last night. After the screaming came the tears and I don't do well around criers.

As I wake I look over to see a beautiful naked sleeping Rachel. After staring at her for a few moments her eyes flutter open. "Morning beautiful" I say to her. "Morning babe" she says lacking enthusiasm. I feel bad for making her feel this way so I grab her face and kiss her with all the power that I can.

A few moments into the kiss she pushes me away and says with a giggle,"Morning breath baby! You taste gross!" I look at her with a lopsided grin and say,"that's not what you were saying last night."

I can tell she thinks back to last night because all of a sudden her eyes filled
with tears and she clutches her chest. I quickly move over to her and that my arms around her waist. "it's okay baby I got you" I say into her ear.

Rachel looks up to me and kisses me hard on the mouth. A few seconds later I move away and jokingly say,"Morning breath babe." She just responds with a grunt and a,"Kiss me right now Hudson!" I smirk at her and reply,"Always babe. always"

After about an hour of fooling around, we realize Mom and Burt will be home soon. Rach and I have another quickie in the shower and get out with about 8 minutes to spare.

Once my mom walks in, she sees me and Rachel watching walking dead on TV. She comes up and says, "Finn ,Rachel how are you guys?" I can tell by her questioning tones she's wondering if I told Rachel yet. "We're going to be okay." I state. I look over and see silent tears running down Rachel's face.

My mom quickly goes over and hugs Rachel. I'm pretty sure I hear her say ," We'll get through this together". I can't believe I did this to the 2 people I love more than anything. They break their hug and Rachel comes over and sits on my lap. "I love you Rach" I lean down and whisper in her ear. My mom makes a happy sigh noise and ask Rachel if she wants to stay for dinner. Rachel politely accepts and I hug her a little tighter. My mom excused herself and starts to prepare Dinner while I grab Rachel's hand and we head up to my room.

Since Burt got the house redone we pretty much got to pick the layout and stuff. Kurt took the basement claiming it was good for his skin to sleep under ground or some crap like that. I'm pretty sure he took that room because he's dating Blaine and the basement is pretty much sound proof. I mean I really wanted it because they can't possibly be louder than Rachel!

On the first story we have the kitchen, laundry room, living room, dining room, and all that sorta stuff. On the second story is where my room is and unfortunately Mon and Burt's room is just down the hall and of the left. Either they can't hear from their room or they just ignore us when Rachel comes over. I'm pretty sure my mom knows we're active. ( how could I not be? This is Rachel were talking about!)

One day a few months ago my mom walked in on us during a heavy makeout session where Rachel's shirt was off. Rach wouldn't even come to my house for 2 weeks after that!

As we head up to my room Burt lolls at us and says, "Keep it down up there you two!" I give him a small nod and pull Rachel the rest of the way to my room. Once we get up there and shit the door Rachel puts her head in my pillow and yells, "THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!

I go lie next to her on my bed with a dopey grin on my face. "Waddya wanna do Rach?" I ask in a husky voice. "I wanna......take a nap" she responds with a giggle. "JUST take a nap?" I question. She just nods her head and scoots closer to me. I can't tell if she does it on purpose but her ass wiggles right up against my groin and I let out a low groan. She looks back at me with a confused expression and closes her eyes. I encircle her waist with my arms and pulls her against me tight.

I don't know when we fell asleep but I wake up to Kurt pounding on the door yelling, "I'm coming in! Please be decent!!!" I lean down to Rachel's ear and whisper, "Pretend your sleeping, he will go away." She laughs a little and snuggles closer to me.

Kurt flies in the room very loudly and looks at us. I can't see him bit I'm pretty sure his expression has changed. He comes over and nudges my shoulder. " Come on Finn dinners ready! Get up!" I open my eyes, thank him, and tell him that we will be down shortly

Rachel starts brushing her hair while I get out of bed. I walk over and wrap my arms around her waist. "I love you so much Rachel Barbra Berry! Thank you for being the best girl friend ever!" She looks up to me, kisses me, grabs my hand, and pulls me down for dinner.

MORE TO COME!!!! FIRST TIME EVER WRITING!!!! HOW WAS IT?!?!?