Last day

GLEE IS NOT MINEEE!!!!!

FINN POV

Today is our last day in the cabin and I'm not looking forward to going home. When we go home I have a week till I leave for basic training. To be honest I'm terrified. I'm not going to tell anyone that, especially not Rachel. Okay, I need to get my mind off this and enjoy my last day.

Last night was fucking amazing. We had our little glee club  karaoke and Rachel's performance was hot as hell. She was grinding all up on me and shaking her perfect ass in my lap and it really turned me on. Apparently when the boys did our performance it turned her on too cause last night she was like a frikken rocket in bed. Like I don't think we've ever gone that hard or done so much. I'm so lucky to have my girl.

My thoughts make me look over to a sleeping Rachel. I kiss her on the lips and she slowly wakes up. "Good morning gorgeous." I say kissing her again. She smiles into the kiss. "Good morning baby! Oh my god I don't think I'm going to be able to walk today." She says groaning. I immediately worry. "Rachel are you okay? Did I go to hard last night? Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I say panicked.

"Baby will you calm down please? Last night was fucking amazing. I would do that every night if we could. I'm just a little sore. Maybe I just need my strong boyfriend to carry me around all day." I wink at her." I would love to do that."

Since its our last day here everyone decided to meet by the lake at 10 I look over to the alarm clock. " Rach babe, it's 9:30 we gotta get down there soon." She groans. "Will you please grab my hot pink bikini and put it on me?" She says stretching out. " My pleasure." I say with a smirk.

Once I grab her bikini out of the drawer I walk over to the bed and pull the sheets off. I knew she was naked but every time I see a naked Rachel Berry it takes my breath away. "Wow babe. Lookin good." She blushes at me and I kiss her lips. Next I lift up her leg and slide on her bottoms. I slightly rub her center until I hear a deep inhale. "Finn Hudson don't start things you can't finish!" I laugh and tie her top.

When we finally make it down to the lake we are surprised that were some of the first people. "I guess we did have time." I say as I kiss Rachel's cheek. She hits me on the chest and goes over to the cooler to get a drink.

"Guys this mini vacation has been great! Thank you all so much!" Mike says as we pack up all the outdoor equipment. "Yea. We should make a pact to do this every year that way we have an excuse to see eachother." Mercedes says. I look around and everyone nods there heads in agreement.

We are in the cars on the way home. I'm sitting in the back row cuddled up to Rachel. I think she noticed my starring because she looks over at me and gives me a quick peck. "I honestly have no clue how I'm going to be able to sleep without you in my bed tonight. I know it sounds really cliche but I'm not joking. Do you think maybe your dads would be okay if I slept at your house tonight?" I ask Rachel. Her smile brightens. "Let me call them real quick."

Her dads said I can stay the night with a few conditions. The door stays open. We sleep on top of the covers. And only one person in the bathroom at all times. To be honest I think the rules are kinda stupid but atleast we get to sleep in the same bed.

"Uhhg I can't believe I have to keep the door open. I'm 18 years old for crying out loud!" She complains as we sit on her bed. "I know baby but this is better than me having to be at my house right?" She smiles a bit. " I guess so...and once my dads go to sleep we can just make out all night." I pinch her cheeks. "Great idea baby. I'm totally down with it." She giggles closes the door and starts to get undressed. My eyes immediately get wide. "Rach, not that I don't love where this is going, but your dads said you have to keep the door open." She's completely naked by now walking around. " Finn I know that. I just need to shower, you can open it once I go in the bathroom." She says putting her robe on, kissing my lips and going to the bathroom.

I was so tempted to follow her into the shower but I don't want to risk getting on her dads bad sides. I'm just chilling on her bed when I hear her start singing in the shower. I can't quite make out what song it is, so I get up and put my ear against the door. It definitely sounds familiar.

"Restless hearts, sleep alone tonight.." I can't help myself anymore so I open the bathroom door and watch her through her glass shower door. She keeps singing our song as she rocks her hips slowly making me a little more interested .

Next thing I know she snaps her head in my direction with a smirk, "Are you gonna join me or just stand there and watch?" I'm SOO tempted but I can't really risk it. I mean from where I'm standing I could easily hear her dads if they walk towards her room.

"Sorry baby but I don't really want to get in trouble. But I am enjoying the show so feel free to continue" She makes a cute little frown face then shrugs and presses her full body against the glass door. I put my hand in my pants and start rubbing one out.

After her little tease in the shower she dries off and joins me in bed...on top of the covers. "I love you so much Finn you're the greatest man I have ever met". I kiss her cheek and snuggle my head into her neck. "You make me want to be a great man Rach." And with that she fell asleep in my arms, just the way it should be.

heheh I think I'm going to start writing again!!! sorry for the verrrry long dely:/