Shopping

DISCLAIMER NOTHING IS MINE IT IS ALL RYAN MURPHY AND FOXS

KURT POV
I wake up and slip out off Blaine's arms. Today Rachel and I are going to the mall to pick up stuff for our trip. Most of the glee club is going to Quinn's parents cabin for a few days and I couldn't be more excited. I thought I was the only one up so I decided to head to the bathroom so I could finish before everyone else. As I approach the bathroom I hear the water running. I guess Rachel or Finn got up before me. I am about to walk away when I hear something pound against the wall. I bet Finn dropped the soap. Just then I hear a moan from Finn and an,"Oh my God finny Harder" from Rachel. I run back to my room as fast as I can.

When I am finished getting dressed I walk down stairs to see my parents, finchel and Blaine eating breakfast. "Wow Finn and Rachel! I'm surprised your out of the bathroom already. When I walked by, it seemed like you were having a pretty good time" I say. They both blush bright red and Finn says, "what the hell Kurt! Our parent are right here" Carole and Dad just chuckle a little, "Finn honey, we all knew what you two were doing there. Y'all aren't exactly quite" Carole says while they both blush even more. "As long as we don't become grandparents we are okay with it" dad says.

After what I call the most embarrassing breakfast ever I ask Rachel, "Are you ready to go yet?" I go upstairs and finish getting ready to go to the mall. when I get back downstairs I see Finn and Rachel making out on the couch. "Jesus Christ! Other people love in this house too you know?" Finn looks at me. "Bro calm down. Your taking her from me for the rest of the day, we were just saying by." I look directly at Rachel. "Hey Rach do you want to go or do you want me to wait until you finish having a baby with my brother?" She blushes and gets off of Finns lap. "Bye Rach! Love you! See you tomorrow!" Finn says kissing her one last time.

When we finally get to the mall I ask Rachel," Okay girlie what store first?" She thinks for a little."Let's go to forever 21 and then Hollister." She says and starts walking. From those two stores, Rachel picked out one pair of skinny jeans that I may or may not have had a say in, two new black skater skirts, one cute black sweater with white stars, and a pair of combat boots.

"Okay, what else do you need?" I ask her. She says," I need a new bathing suit and a dress for when we go out." I followed her to her next store which happens to be Victoria secret. "I'm going to get my bathing suit and some new bras and panties here" she tells me. I help her decide on one white bikini with gold stars on it. "Are you sure Kurt? I mean I've never worn a bikini I front of the glee club before?" I look at her in shock. "of course I'm sure Rach! You look so hot and it's not like Finn hasn't seen you in a lot less." I say with a wink while she blushes. "fine" she says.

We go back to the main part of the store and she holds up a pink bra and a blue bra. "Which one do you think Finn will like better?"she asks. "Well knowing Finn he would absolutely love them both but, Blue is his favorite color so go with blue." She nods and heads of to buy her stuff. We walk out arm and arm and head to the subway in the food court. "Hey Kurt? Should I get the 6inch or footlong?" I give her a wicked grin," Go with the 6inch. Next time you see Finn I bet he will give you his footlong." She screeches my name and smacks my arm.

After were done eating we realize that we're all done and we have a lot of time left. "Umm hey Kurt?" Rachel asks me shyly. "yeah" "Ummm I know this is a weird question but will you wait with me if I get a waxing?" I just nod my head. "Sure. I mean that's what best friends are for right?" I say.

We're finally back in my car on our way home. Rachel eyes are swollen and there's tear tracks on her face still. "Did it really hurt that bad?" I ask her she just nods her head. We drive in silence for a couple more minutes until I speak up. "Do you want to go home or do you want to go see Finn at my house?" Her face lifts up and I chuckle. "I guess that means were going to my house" I say and we both laugh.

When we walked through the door Finn is sitting on the couch watching football. We put our bags down on the table and walk over to Finn. "Hey guys what's going on?" Finn says kissing Rachel's cheek. He looks at her and notices her puffy red eyes. "What's wrong baby!? Are you okay?!" He asks with panic. I laugh out loud and say "Geez calm down Finn, Rachel just got a bikini wax and she said it hurt." I say. He looks confused and says," Wait? Isn't that when they wax your..." He doesn't finish, he just looks up with a cheesy smirk. I roll my eyes at his now excited face. "Anyways Finn, aren't you going to ask us what we bought?" I say. he looks up and says, "sure."

Rachel grabs his hand and pulls him to the table. The first thing she takes out is(of course) her new bra and panties. " I REALLY like those." Finn says with his childish smirk. Rachel finishes showing him her things and then I look at the clock. "Rachel I'll take you back to your house in about 45minutes?" I ask. "Sure Kurt, thanks for going to the mall with me today." she says while I go up the stairs. When I'm almost to the top I faintly hear Finn say," So babe, can I see your new wax?" I pretend to gag and Finn looks up at me. "GO AWAY KURT" he yells. I just look back down at them and say," I'm coming back in here in about 45minutes! Please be decent when I come in... And remember, safe sex is better!" As annoying as those 2 can be with all their lovey dovey crap, I'm actually really glad that they worked out. I really hope they stay strong when Finn has to leave for the army though.